General Chat

@Chris1970 Thanks buddy yeah I had a great time! :thumbup:

Still got my party tomorrow as well but we’ve just looked at the weather forecast and it’s supposed to be thunderstorms all day where I live and the party was supposed to be outside so don’t know what’s happening! :unsure:

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

R4, I'll just add this as it cuts down on posts.  Remember you can multiquote or alternatively you can reply to lots of people in one message ;)

@Raylenth Thanks yeah I’ll remember that for next time I just wanted everyone to get a personal reply ;)

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Still got my party tomorrow as well but we’ve just looked at the weather forecast and it’s supposed to be thunderstorms all day where I live and the party was supposed to be outside so don’t know what’s happening! :unsure:

Come have it here, we will have +30 and clear sky B)

7 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

All this sun and heat we've had lately, I've started looking at it as a warm up for the heat at Olympia :WINCE:

Dont worry, it will rain and be windy that weekend.. I have ordered it. Rest of the time I wish for hot, sunny and nice :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Dont worry, it will rain and be windy that weekend.. I have ordered it. Rest of the time I wish for hot, sunny and nice :D

Even if it's raining there will be warm inside the venue with all the people, especially the auto area <_<

Speaking of rain! Thursday pass pickup last year! Yikes!

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Even if it's raining there will be warm inside the venue with all the people, especially the auto area <_<

Speaking of rain! Thursday pass pickup last year! Yikes!

I was ok last year at the Olympia. But I like high temps, I guess it got to do with I work in areas with high temperatures, 40-60 degrees is normal. The cold though.. that is a different matter.

15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I was ok last year at the Olympia. But I like high temps, I guess it got to do with I work in areas with high temperatures, 40-60 degrees is normal. The cold though.. that is a different matter.

I prefer the cold ^_^ but I'm starting to get used to the heat now, hope I will still be used to the heat when it's time for LFCC 

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I prefer the cold ^_^ but I'm starting to get used to the heat now, hope I will still be used to the heat when it's time for LFCC 

I live in the perfect part of the world as I do not get along with winter, snow or cold. :lol: A period I wish I could hibernate.

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

I live in the perfect part of the world as I do not get along with winter, snow or cold. :lol: A period I wish I could hibernate.

Maybe you can ask the bear if he could teach you to hibernate? ^_^

20 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Maybe you can ask the bear if he could teach you to hibernate? ^_^

The only thing that stops me is that I have to work. :wacko: If money was no matter I would spend the months on the other side of this planet. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

5 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Partying with Thor? Lucky you! ^_^

3 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Just booked another trip to London 2 weeks in advance, woohoo :clap: Less money to spend at LFCC, not woohoo :( But the reason for going is a dream coming true so it's worth it :clap:

Must be a big one then :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I wish I could have gone to CM25, but had to work. Been looking at all the photos on Twitter. Abit more than 50 days left...lfcc

I've been wanting to go there this year and last year. Think I might add it to my schedule next year ^_^