General Chat

2 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

Thought I'd reply in here seeing how I posted in the wrong thread before but like you Chris I'd feel alot better once the schedules released before purchasing any more photo ops especially seeing how I'm only attending the Saturday. Only bought 2 so far but want to be on the safe side. Doubt theres anyway to upgrade the entry tickets once purchased ?

If u want to upgrade any tickets Ben, contact the shop and they will be able to help you shop@showmastersevents.com give them the order number of the entry tickets you have and let them know what you want to upgrade to.

6 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

Thought I'd reply in here seeing how I posted in the wrong thread before but like you Chris I'd feel alot better once the schedules released before purchasing any more photo ops especially seeing how I'm only attending the Saturday. Only bought 2 so far but want to be on the safe side. Doubt theres anyway to upgrade the entry tickets once purchased ?

I had a few overlap photo ops last year, some even triple. I am hoping to, not avoid as that wont happen, but hopefully better this year. I know as soon as the schedule is released there will be a small rush for tickets, maybe not all will run out but batch number will become higher, happened to me last year. I have given myself 2 photo op slots Sat and Sun per day and that is final. And when the schedule is out I will see if I can add something, but not necessary.

Edited by Chris1970

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If u want to upgrade any tickets Ben, contact the shop and they will be able to help you shop@showmastersevents.com give them the order number of the entry tickets you have and let them know what you want to upgrade to.

That's great to know I've got that option thanks for the info.might have to look at doing that if more people get announced that I'd like to meet

3 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

That's great to know I've got that option thanks for the info.might have to look at doing that if more people get announced that I'd like to meet

And hopefully it will be ^_^ As of now it looks like it will be an amazing weekend.

9 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

And hopefully it will be ^_^ As of now it looks like it will be an amazing weekend.

Yeah I was happy with meeting Jewel Staite but the announcement of Tom Welling truly got me excited so any other guests now that I'm interested in is just a bonus. First time visiting london too so really looking forward to it.

1 minute ago, BenUK1989 said:

Yeah I was happy with meeting Jewel Staite but the announcement of Tom Welling truly got me excited so any other guests now that I'm interested in is just a bonus. First time visiting london too so really looking forward to it.

I am happy for you with Jewel and Tom, that will make your time in London something to remember. This will be my second lfcc, last year was such an ultimate weekend. This year I already have a few that I would put as ”dream come true” to meet so I look forward to it. There are more to come so it will be exciting to see what else SM got planned for us all, I have a few wishes but all we can do is just wait, just about two months to go .... not that far.

25 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I am happy for you with Jewel and Tom, that will make your time in London something to remember. This will be my second lfcc, last year was such an ultimate weekend. This year I already have a few that I would put as ”dream come true” to meet so I look forward to it. There are more to come so it will be exciting to see what else SM got planned for us all, I have a few wishes but all we can do is just wait, just about two months to go .... not that far.

Who are your "dream come true" guests? :)

8 minutes ago, Broo said:

Who are your "dream come true" guests? :)

This year, so far, Tony Robinson and Amber Rose Revah, best reason to get Diamond Pass, but otherwise I am thrilled about Allo Allo In Costume. That series is so much my teen years so it will be special. ^_^

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

This year, so far, Tony Robinson and Amber Rose Revah, best reason to get Diamond Pass, but otherwise I am thrilled about Allo Allo In Costume. That series is so much my teen years so it will be special. ^_^

You'll have to share your photo ops with them here (if you would be comfortable with that of course!)

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

You'll have to share your photo ops with them here (if you would be comfortable with that of course!)

Of course I will, and most likely other photo ops too. And I hope I get to see some happy moments from all of you who are going ^_^

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Of course I will, and most likely other photo ops too. And I hope I get to see some happy moments from all of you who are going ^_^

Yes to this!! Love love love seeing folks' photo ops, and hearing the stories of experiences from the con too, makes the days/weeks after the weekend has finished a lovely time too :)

5 minutes ago, Broo said:

Yes to this!! Love love love seeing folks' photo ops, and hearing the stories of experiences from the con too, makes the days/weeks after the weekend has finished a lovely time too :)

Yes, like it continues for a few more days. I know I have a h*ll of a job when I get home, scanning my photos from the con. Already bought four frames.. will print copies of the four I am most happy with and frame them. Did so last year.

Edited by Chris1970

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

You'll really like tony robinson! He did a talk in portsmouth a few weeks before he was announced at lfcc and it was really good :) he even stayed afterwards and signed things for us. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

You'll really like tony robinson! He did a talk in portsmouth a few weeks before he was announced at lfcc and it was really good :) he even stayed afterwards and signed things for us. 

He did that when I was in London last July, but missed out on it because I was on a different adventure the same day. But I will have a new chance this July.