General Chat

8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth I keep getting all these news alerts on my phone about Benedict Cumberbatch what is happening :lol:

I have no idea.  He's been announced for a new program yesterday but other than that I'm not aware of anything going on.  Are they interesting?

33 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth Yeah it said about him being cast in a drama about brexit?

I got another notification about being able to watch Patrick Melrose for free!

Lol, yeah that's it and the Radio Times has/had the first episode up on their site so anyone can watch it free.

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Nice to come to the GC, it is a frenzy on the 7pm Friday thread. I really hope it will be one that no one expect (no idea to put out names) just because. :rolleyes:

Yeah it's cool when it's a guest no one has anticipated :) do we know if it's more than one? I know it's not just an lfcc announcement but collectormania too but do we know if it's multiple for either?

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Yeah it's cool when it's a guest no one has anticipated :) do we know if it's more than one? I know it's not just an lfcc announcement but collectormania too but do we know if it's multiple for either?

They have said that it is guestS, but that could mean one for each or it could mean several. I very much doubt we'll get any more info before the announcement now.

• Like 2

Just now, Wrong Name said:

They have said that it is guestS, but that could mean one for each or it could mean several. I very much doubt we'll get any more info before the announcement now.

Yes, and only a day to go, so no real need for more info. Tomorrow we will all find out. Seperate guest(s) on each con or same on both..we will see. I like this better than clues.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I'm just being impatient, never was any good at waiting ;)

Edited by Broo

45 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

400 if we post more gifs :P

Bad Droid!

15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve just got to post this on here since the internet is going crazy about it right now, I’m interested to know what everyone on the forum hears, Yanny or Laurel?

I hear Laurel!

https://mobile.twitter.com/CloeCouture/status/996218489831473152

Laurel, but I do get what they are saying about it also depends on the pitch you hear it at.  I never got the dress thing.

26 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve just got to post this on here since the internet is going crazy about it right now, I’m interested to know what everyone on the forum hears, Yanny or Laurel?

I hear Laurel!

https://mobile.twitter.com/CloeCouture/status/996218489831473152

I also hear Laurel

but the crazy thing is that at first I heard Yanny very distinctly and was like lol is this a joke how can anyone hear Laurel. Then I played it again and boom I could only hear Laurel since, I’ve been trying to force myself to hear Yanny again even changing device, volume, and all but I couldn’t. I’ve seen people explaining it as there are basically both frequencies in the same clip, but why did my ears/brain decide to switch focus from one to the other at some point? I’m so confused :mellow:

Edited by Nerd Who