General Chat

25 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

You can stay at the mansion they filmed the episode at which is really cool!:D

Omg I would never stay there, too creepy :o:o:o I’d jump at every creak! :unsure:

Jk, I’d totally love visiting it and I’d be too busy photographing everything to be scared :P

9 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve got a tricky question for you all which I’ve asked other con-goers before, if you could only get one thing from a guest would you get an autograph or a photo op? Basically which one do you prefer getting? 

Defo photo op for me ^_^

I find photos more personal and exciting than autos since they show you actually meeting the guest, although for a brief moment. I personally love to look at my old photos with guests every now and then and remember how I felt in that moment and what else I was doing at the time. I also like collecting autographs a lot, though ;)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Defo photo op for me ^_^

I find photos more personal and exciting than autos since they show you actually meeting the guest, although for a brief moment. I personally love to look at my old photos with guests every now and then and remember how I felt in that moment and what else I was doing at the time. I also like collecting autographs a lot, though ;)

Exactly this! Also, I'm usually pretty socially inept/suck at conversation-ing so less to worry about on that front with a photo op ;)

• Like 1

The only reason I chose auto is because I went to a con once and had a load of selfies and then there was a problem with my phone so everything had to be wiped on it so I lost the photos I’d paid for it was so frustrating! :unsure:

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Broo said:

Exactly this! Also, I'm usually pretty socially inept/suck at conversation-ing so less to worry about on that front with a photo op ;)

Lol same I’m terribly awkward in social situations, even more so when meeting celebrities I admire, so I find staring at a camera helpful too :lol::P

5 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

The only reason I chose auto is because I went to a con once and had a load of selfies and then there was a problem with my phone so everything had to be wiped on it so I lost the photos I’d paid for it was so frustrating! :unsure:

Oh that sucks, I’m sorry to hear that, losing precious photos is one of my fears :( But luckily at photo ops you are always given your printed photo, and even if you lost it you could download the digital file from SM galleries again and make ten copies on your computer :D

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Lol same I’m terribly awkward in social situations, even more so when meeting celebrities I admire, so I find staring at a camera helpful too :lol::P

Oh that sucks, I’m sorry to hear that, losing precious photos is one of my fears :( But luckily at photo ops you are always given your printed photo, and even if you lost it you could download the digital file from SM galleries again and make ten copies on your computer :D

@Nerd Who It’s ok luckily my Uncle took some photos of me having photos with the guests so I still have some photos:D

Yeah that’s something I’m definitely going to do! :D

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

That really sucks I'm sorry to hear that happened :(

• Thanks 1

Always been an auto man. Partly because I don't really like having my photo taken, but also because you get more time with the guests, and I can get a load of autos on a certain item, and turn it into a cool display piece. I've recently begun investing in my collection as something I can pass on to my future children, and i'm not sure they'd care as much about my photos. I'm not completely adverse to photos though. I like them in my diamond passes, and I get them for guests I just can't afford to miss.

Edited by tenaciouspirit