General Chat

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I'm not sure if it's a system that has ever been used as you can only ever see your own points.  Unless someone fesses up to having been given some warning points I think the mods just generally contact users via email if they need to give them a warning.

Yes, there are people with warning points. Quite a number of them actually.

We started using the system way more after people started complaining that they never got our e-mails. For a little while I kept doing both e-mails about forum warnings, but after the 5th e-mail in a week bounced the mods decided it is warning system only now.

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, there are people with warning points. Quite a number of them actually.

We started using the system way more after people started complaining that they never got our e-mails. For a little while I kept doing both e-mails about forum warnings, but after the 5th e-mail in a week bounced the mods decided it is warning system only now.

Ahhh ha, interesting, I did not know that :huh:

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

So what happens when warning points are issued? Do you get a really good web spanking? :huh: 

It's a sliding scale, the lowest rank of it is that the mods make you do this around the halls.  Yes, the con police really are that harsh

Image result for shame shame shame gif

• Haha 1

Got my sharpies for the con, metallic pack with gold, silver and bronze and normal pack with black, blue, green and red. The excitement is building!! Think I’ll post my items to be signed in a moment and let you con experts decide what colours I should use :P

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's a sliding scale, the lowest rank of it is that the mods make you do this around the halls.  Yes, the con police really are that harsh

Image result for shame shame shame gif

I remember that from last years LFCC.. someone had to do that on Sunday, they always do that on Sundays @R4wly97 so be a good girl now and dont get warning points.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I remember that from last years LFCC.. someone had to do that on Sunday, they always do that on Sundays @R4wly97 so be a good girl now and dont get warning points.

Look, I said before it wasn't me that posted that! Raylenth stole my phone and logged on as me! Could you please stop bringing that up, Chris!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

2nswg9s.jpg350ug5y.jpg

Gold for both in my opinion

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Look, I said before it wasn't me that posted that! Raylenth stole my phone and logged on as me! Could you please stop bringing that up, Chris!

Image result for evil laugh gif

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Just make sure you dont do it again! You know what will happen, and it would be nice to see someone else doing it this year. 

1 hour ago, Broo said:

@R4wly97 agree with gold, sounding poncy probably but the pics have a warm colour palette so gold would look nicer than eg silver. Just imho :)

It's not poncy, I was going to say initially that the greys are nice and stormy so the gold will look amazing against it.

• Like 1