General Chat

8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth Are you watching Good Morning Britain tomorrow at 6am? :P

8 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I can see it too, marvels of internet. Are you in it?? ^_^

No? I was on the train.  Why?  What's going on? Where am I?  Who are you?

Where's my Mummy?

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Comic guests, mate. :smile:

Alright then. Then not to worry. Then make the next announcement at 6:00 am GMT next Friday, 3 months before it starts, plus I finish work one hour earlier and it would be nice to go to sleep after a long night at work with another nice Diamond Pass for the summer. :whistling: :lol:  ;)

Edited by Chris1970

I've just found out i'll be needing to go to the olympia in the coming month for a conference (not related to a comic con, i'm not sure the rules on that, but I won't say anymore just in case)

It's going to be really wierd for me to go there for something that isn't LFCC though. Maybe I can hide in the toilets until the event, then get those low low VQ numbers :P

12 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I've just found out i'll be needing to go to the olympia in the coming month for a conference (not related to a comic con, i'm not sure the rules on that, but I won't say anymore just in case)

It's going to be really wierd for me to go there for something that isn't LFCC though. Maybe I can hide in the toilets until the event, then get those low low VQ numbers :P

You are allowed to discuss attending non convention events that are there I'm sure Spirit. It's competing companies not the venue or other non signing events that you can't mention, so as long as it's not for a signing or event where celebs at selling tickets.  I go to Olympia every so often for the Olympia Horse Show. 

I think.  I don't know really.

Edited by Raylenth

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You are allowed to discuss attending non convention events that are there I'm sure Spirit. It's competing companies not the venue or other non signing events that you can't mention, so as long as it's not for a signing or event where celebs at selling tickets.  I go to Olympia every so often for the Olympia Horse Show. 

I think.  I don't know really.

You think you go to the horse show :P uh oh... i'd get a memory check up arranged if I were you :P

In all seriousness thanks for the clarification. :)

• Haha 1