General Chat

5 hours ago, natedammit said:

Why do I have to be the boring one, why can't I be River? Unless I went as young Simon when he looked suspiciously like Zac Efron...

Image result for young simon tam

How have I missed that? :huh:

And Simon isn't boring! He's a doctor! That's not boring! Just ask @R4wly97, she thinks doctors are awesome! ^_^:lol:

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Then for me it is like Terra Nova, just one season. I liked that series very much and it pi**ed me off it got cancelled. And I heard of a work mate the Firefly movie was like a "panic ending" because fans wanted an ending and it wasn't so good, more of a let down he said. They thought of the same with Terra Nova but never happened. I have tweeted both with Jason O'Mara and Stephen Lang about that series and they thought it should have been given a better ending.

I've watched both Firefly and Terra Nova. Was sad that both got canceled, but Firefly is a masterpice in comparison!!!! You need to watch it! Like NOW!!

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Image result for wash dying gif

No Cumberpics for you today, lady! <_<

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I've watched both Firefly and Terra Nova. Was sad that both got canceled, but Firefly is a masterpice in comparison!!!! You need to watch it! Like NOW!!

I think I will skip it actually, not starting a series I know does not have a real ending, like Terra Nova... cancelled for a reason. With that said I must add I am extremly picky when it comes to space located stories, I only accept Star Wars, and not even the prequels or animated series. And first Alien movie.

Edited by Chris1970

15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I think I will skip it actually, not starting a series I know does not have a real ending, like Terra Nova... cancelled for a reason. With that said I must add I am extremly picky when it comes to space located stories, I only accept Star Wars, and not even the prequels or animated series. And first Alien movie.

e57.jpg

Seriously, that is the wrong decision. I'm like you and I don't like things that aren't finished, but Firefly is the exception to that as it is just so great. It's basically Han Solo the series.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:
20 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Umm, if my sister tells you to do something, you better do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

e57.jpg

Seriously, that is the wrong decision. I'm like you and I don't like things that aren't finished, but Firefly is the exception to that as it is just so great. It's basically Han Solo the series.

If me and Wrong'un are in agreement about something, you'd best pay attention.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

e57.jpg

But not Han Solo. :P

34Pw.gif

Just now, VikingGrrrl said:

Chris when he finally sees Firefly:

"WHY HAVE I NOT WATCHED THIS BEFORE NOW!!"

Goes to forum and types:

"Why didn't you guys tell me to watch Firefly!" oh wait..

This is exactly what happened with my Dad. It took me 10 years to get him to watch it and when he did he asked my why I hadn't made him watch it sooner! He's a bigger fan than I am these days!

• Like 1