General Chat

16 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Yes  :firedevil:

She is going to meet Ian & Paul at least. Maybe some of the doctors. It's her first con and says it will be the only con (she thinks she can escape the con addiction.. silly girl). She is wondering what she has actually said yes to :lol:

Two Norwegians in one spot?.. God save us!  ;) :lol: :D :wub:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Awwwww, that's so sweeeeeet.

Hahaha. I used to go with my ex and it was always a horrible experience. I went for the convention and not the company. Wasn’t allowed to properly interact with the other con goers etc. I won’t say much more as he used to be active on this forum but people used to message me after and ask why I was so nice to them on here and on Facebook but then didn’t talk to them at the con. Now it’s like a whole different experience. I’ve been going to lfcc for years and the last two years have been my best. One I went alone and one I went with my current partner. 

Life story for you there. Haha. 

54 minutes ago, touchthesky said:

I converted my partner last year. He finished work at half five and drove me the 9 hours to meet Natalie dormer haha. We had breaks so we left at 6pm and got to London at 10am Saturday morning. Was crazy. 

He absolutely loved it though. Like he talked about it non stop. Being able to share it with someone I love is so magic. 

Managing to get my wife to her first LFCC (although I think the announcements of Ian and Paul helped :P) 

She's been going to other comic cons for about as long as I have, but she's not big on the whole autographs and photo sessions so hasn't really attend LFCC. 

She's only coming sunday though, but that"s ok because we both like having some of our own time at cons. I have kind of the opposite problem to what you describe in your later post. My friends and family don't care if I talk to con goers, but I personally struggle to talk to strangers in the company of people I know. So it gives me time to interact properly with you guys! 

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 1