General Chat

7 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Right, less about Wales and England, you should take a wee dander over here to Belfast, Chris! ;) Home of GOT! lol :smile:

Dont tempt me!! I have seriously been thinking about it, even looked it up. Last year I visited Hobbiton so next is GoT, then I can die with a smile on my face.

49 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 You’re healthier then what I am! I don’t go to conventions that often so when I do I’ll just have bad stuff like chocolate and cola! Gets me pumped for the conventions though! :dance:

Tell me about it, I lost a lot of weight years ago and as soon as I lost it I found my sweet tooth again! :lol:

43 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Dont tempt me!! I have seriously been thinking about it, even looked it up. Last year I visited Hobbiton so next is GoT, then I can die with a smile on my face.

I'll not mention the Dark Hedges then... ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Broo said:

@Chris1970 @R4wly97 of the two conventions I've ever been to, both times I was too hyped up on adrenaline to eat. For me it's basically Cola and go go go!

I try and stay healthy, but I pretty much end up running on automatic during any con. Get up, get to the centre, con all day, go home, sleep and repeat. I think I have food every now and again, but honestly the only time I remember consciously eating last LFCC was during the meetup.

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 1

My parents were wannabe hippies so I grew up with ”healthy thinking”, and the school were no different. Glorious 70’s. Strict healthy diet. During the summer I spent alot of time with my dads aunt (She is the one to be blamed for my interest in movies, she worked within that industry both national and international) and with her there were steaks, bbq, soft drinks etc etc :lol: So that is why I am a fruit freak with a passion for bbq. :DSo look for the guy with a fruit in his hand at lfcc

38 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I try and stay healthy, but I pretty much end up running on automatic during any con. Get up, get to the centre, con all day, go home, sleep and repeat. I think I have food every now and again, but honestly the only time I remember consciously eating last LFCC was during the meetup.

Oh see I'll eat dinner at the end of the day (feel like I *need* something calorific at that point), you miss even that? I hope you spoil yourself after the weekend is finished! :)

1 hour ago, Broo said:

Oh see I'll eat dinner at the end of the day (feel like I *need* something calorific at that point), you miss even that? I hope you spoil yourself after the weekend is finished! :)

Possibly :P but at this point I really can't remember because it's all so automatic. Sometimes by the time I get home, I just want to crash.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Oh, God dont go there.. dont go..th..:D

Go on! Get your photo taken in front of the dark hedges then do the GOT tour! ;)

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

@wjbleming Gotta have a sweet tooth now and again ;)

Urgh, but it means more work at the gym! :crying: lol