General Chat

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I am hoping this huge guest is attending all three days of LFCC so that everyone will get the chance to meet them :D

A lot of the massive guests only attend for one day (at least in my experience and that's limited ;) ) but more days would indeed be lovely for more folks to have their year made for them :)

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

A lot of the massive guests only attend for one day (at least in my experience and that's limited ;) ) but more days would indeed be lovely for more folks to have their year made for them :)

Three have happened, i think Mads did three last year. But mostly one, usually two.

15 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 I will indeed it will be all smiles Sunday! :D

Yeah I’ve been thinking about having the Monday off for a while now because the con finishes at 6 I think on the Sunday but then I’ll need to find somewhere to eat afterwards and then I’ll have to get the train back and then another 1 hour drive back home after that so it will be late when I get home so I’ll think about it :P

Same here mainly because I’m staying at the hotel where my car will be parked and I can drive back home Monday feeling less tired because of getting to Olympia early.

Some of my work colleagues will have seen some of my photos on Facebook but will upload them all on my Facebook cosplay page.

(Last year, my boss was envious of me meeting Edge for a photoshoot with him and Christian :D)

10 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 I know what you’re talking about but I’ve never had it, I’m not big into fruit loaves :lol:

I am a big fruit eater myself, so perhaps that is why I like it. Last years lfcc I had fruit with me, and water. Kept me going until the evening. Mainly citrus though.