General Chat

6 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

A lot of attenders will feel the same after the LFCC weekend :D

I am going to Bath on the Monday morning, booked a half day at the spa. Give my body a jump start. :D

Edited by Chris1970

@Chris1970 I will indeed it will be all smiles Sunday! :D

Yeah I’ve been thinking about having the Monday off for a while now because the con finishes at 6 I think on the Sunday but then I’ll need to find somewhere to eat afterwards and then I’ll have to get the train back and then another 1 hour drive back home after that so it will be late when I get home so I’ll think about it :P

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

I’m very excited, and very scared for my wallet :lol::P

Yeah part of me is kinda hoping it's someone I don't need to meet purely because my wallet is currently stress-swigging alcohol in apprehension... ;)

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Broo said:

Yeah part of me is kinda hoping it's someone I don't need to meet purely because my wallet is currently stress-swigging alcohol in apprehension... ;)

Same here, but my inner devil says it will be someone I am hoping for. :o

54 minutes ago, Broo said:

Honestly I hope the bigger guest is from a fandom I’m not interested in, so lots of people can be happy while I save some money :P Then if one of the smaller, less expensive guests they announce at the same time is someone from my main fandom and I can meet them without selleing any internal organs I’d be even happier :D

• Like 1

Just now, Nerd Who said:

Honestly I hope the bigger guest is from a fandom I’m not interested in, so lots of people can be happy while I save some money :P Then if one of the smaller, less expensive guests they announce at the same time is someone from my main fandom and I can meet them without selleing any internal organs I’d be even happier :D

We think the same! :drunk:

• Like 1