General Chat

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

We need a another announcement of guest(s). :rolleyes: ... My battery went flat the last one but it is up at 90% so now I am ready. :stretcher:

WYgNq.gif

Haha patience my young Padawan…all will be well, once more the moderators will rule the galaxy and we shall have peace…-_-

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Chris1970 @Kurdamoni I don’t work Fridays or weekends so in theory I could quite easily attend the whole of LFCC this year but unfortunately because another family member is taking me and they can only go the Sunday that’s the day I’ve ended up going but I don’t mind because it just happens to be one of the days Peter is there! :D

Also I thought because it’s my first LFCC one day might be plenty anyway! :lol:

28 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 @Kurdamoni I don’t work Fridays or weekends so in theory I could quite easily attend the whole of LFCC this year but unfortunately because another family member is taking me and they can only go the Sunday that’s the day I’ve ended up going but I don’t mind because it just happens to be one of the days Peter is there! :D

Also I thought because it’s my first LFCC one day might be plenty anyway! :lol:

Believe me, you will fall asleep pretty easy the same night. It will be plenty to do. :D

21 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Last year I had a nice dinner after each day at the LFCC, back to the hotel and gone by 10pm :lol:

Lfcc marks the very rare occasion I take time away from the kids (all of whom live by the mantra "sleep is for the weak") so yeah for me I crash and sleep the best sleep ;)

• Like 1