General Chat

So many fantastic guests have just been announced, I’m speechless, what an amazing line up we have this year! SM is spoiling us :o

For now I’m probably only buying a Diamond Pass with David Bradley since I’m on a mission to meet all Doctor Who actors, but it’s so brilliant to see lots of popular and talented guests for many different fandoms! :lol:

• Like 1

I just want to say a big thank you to Showmasters for all the incredible guests they have announced tonight and so far. Here’s to many more amazing guest announcements and many more conventions! You are giving me the chance to meet people I thought I would never get to meet. Because of LFCC I am being given the chance to meet my heroes and create special memories which I will treasure forever and for that I am very grateful. You have made me and I’m sure many others very happy! :D

Sorry for the long speech but I felt like I needed to say this!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 Unfortunately the Glasgow, Cardiff and Newcastle cons are too far away although I would love to go some day, oh well I’ll keep dreaming! Collectormania and the London conventions are near enough for me though so they are definitely a possibility!

Closer than what it is to me. :D

41 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@R4wly97And there is still time to go before it starts. Much can, and will, happen. I am greatful too. Last year and this year will be my very best Cons ever. 

Last year I think all the guests I booked with were announced in the last few months so absolutely much will still happen between now and July :)