General Chat

10 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Omg I thought it was yours! I was literally on the YouTube homepage and I just saw this video titled the 5 best Capaldi episodes and then I looked at the creator and it said Nerd Who and I thought hang on is this familiar and I clicked on the name and realised it was you! :lol:

Wow omg it’s nice to see YouTube actually promoting some of my content for once lol

Anyway you now know that my Capaldi obsession is very strong and spreads beyond these forums, and when I’ll meet him in person this summer I’m going to be so mind-blown :lol::P

Edited by Nerd Who

2 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Wow omg it’s nice to see YouTube actually promoting some of my content for once lol

Anyway you now know that my Capaldi obsession is very strong and spreads beyond this forums, and when I’ll meet him in person this summer I’m going to be so mind-blown :lol::P

Just breathe...let Capaldi flow through you :D I know, I have been in that seat myself, but after the third time you are more relaxed, at least I was when I met my no 1.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 I’m not sure how relaxed I’ll be meeting my number one I’ve been waiting 4 years!

A big shot of whiskey before and you will be perfect. :D 

I am up for a photo with him on Sunday, he is in one of my fav movies ”Local Hero”.

Edited by Chris1970

20 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Just breathe...let Capaldi flow through you :D I know, I have been in that seat myself, but after the third time you are more relaxed, at least I was when I met my no 1.

That’s why I’ve booked photo ops with him both on Saturday and Sunday. I hope that even if I get too overwhelmed when I meet him at first, the second time on the following day I might have calmed down a bit and might be even able to articulate something coherent lol :D:P

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who I’ve only got one shot at this I’m going to have to keep my composure the first time around! Although I was hoping because I’ll meet him twice at the autograph and photo op I’ve got a second chance to play it cool. :rolleyes:

If you dont have a diamond and you want his auto I think you have to hurry abit and get a VQ-ticket asap we are let in.

6 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

If you dont have a diamond and you want his auto I think you have to hurry abit and get a VQ-ticket asap we are let in.

Indeed, just like everyone does, just run to the first floor to get those VQ tickets :lol:

3 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

He's part of Showmasters and a mod on here. He lives up to that name and I promise you, you won't miss him at a con if he's about!

I'll have to look out for him. While definitely walking at a sensible pace. ;)

• Like 1