General Chat

Believe me it's so very easy to do so it's not just you ;).  The number of times I've strayed from the thread conversation and it's just ended up with pictures of Cumberbatch or more recently Servals (don't ask!) are many!

But we did have a general thread last year and it worked quite well so I thought I might as well do another.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I freely admit to not remembering much about power rangers at all.

There were a number of requests for PR last year, but far from as much as questions about when the schedule will be released. :wacko:

Edited by Chris1970

The schedule one never really goes away.  I get why people want it early but we have had to point out a few times in the past that even if they did publish it early it would be totally irrelevant and different by the end anyway.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

The schedule one never really goes away.  I get why people want it early but we have had to point out a few times in the past that even if they did publish it early it would be totally irrelevant and different by the end anyway.

True, impossible to know now. So much is happening the remaining months. And still there can be changes the same day. 

And when it is released the clashing photo ops comes. I was kind of lucky last year, only had two clashes. It was fixed so easy on the day.

Now I am looking into making the weekend easier. Less to carry on, all tickets on the mobile. Extra battery to it and all of that. 

Less to carry is always ideal!  I print my tickets as I prefer it, no risk of the phone crapping out but I know a lot prefer not to have them printed as well. Ohhh that reminds me of another suggestion for the Newbie thread.

• Like 2

This is gonna sound daft and completely random , hence why I'm putting it in here , but I want Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys to come, he's written and starred in his own film about cowboy zombies and a couple of other films and he is an artist 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Less to carry is always ideal!  I print my tickets as I prefer it, no risk of the phone crapping out but I know a lot prefer not to have them printed as well. Ohhh that reminds me of another suggestion for the Newbie thread.

Yes, always good to have a backup. I was fully mobile last year and I go for that this year too. But I will bring an external powerpack. I went from 100% to 20% battery each day. So I have learnt.

As Olympia will be warm/hot I am planning clothes as well. There I am well on the way.

13 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I print mine out as well, I dont trust my phone or my proficiency with it to rely on etickets. I will admit it was pretty nifty though when I had to use my phone for a last minute purchase last year :)