Prop or Set Photo suggestion.

Just to give everyone a heads up, please by all means continue suggesting because it may give SM some good ideas, but please don't get too excited thinking there's a good chance these might happen - remember that the sets have to exist for SM to book them in.  They won't be building the most popular suggestions ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Just to give everyone a heads up, please by all means continue suggesting because it may give SM some good ideas, but please don't get too excited thinking there's a good chance these might happen - remember that the sets have to exist for SM to book them in.  They won't be building the most popular suggestions ;)

Way to burst everyone's bubble, Rayleigh! <_<

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

True, but one can dream. But as long as we give a tiny tiny idea.. it is great enough. ^_^

On 06/03/2018 at 3:26 PM, Chris1970 said:

Ok, Dragonstone throne then, that would a first. Add Emilia to that and you have a hit. :wub:

A Dragonstone throne photo would look great beside my photo on the Iron throne! :king:

And with Emilia would be awesome! :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

A Dragonstone throne photo would look great beside my photo on the Iron throne! :king:

And with Emilia would be awesome! :D

I would even make sure I would learn Dothraki if that happens. :P

8 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Well, relating to Doctor Who, there was an unnamed exhibition/museum thingy until a few months ago, which was full of now unused Doctor Who sets & props that SM might hire for LFCC? Considering the high caliber Doctor Who guests we have this year, it’d be the cherry on top, just saying :P

I’ve seen many different TARDIS consoles and boxes, as well as the Mr Smith console and Torchwood’s Hub Door, at several events before. I hope they haven’t permanently dismantled any of them even though those series are over, but maybe bringing them to this Con would be a way to put them to good use once more ;)

• Like 1

On 3/6/2018 at 4:30 PM, gazths1 said:

The Cockpit from Starbug in Red Dwarf

The bridge of the Millennium Falcon  

On 3/6/2018 at 7:34 PM, fissijo said:

Yeeeeees. Or Lister and Rimmer's Bunk on the small rouge one. 

Also 10 era Tardis console. 

I would say a Space Precinct police cruiser, but I think that would have a very limited appeal. (It would be me. Just me. But I would be a very happy bunny!)

I agree that either of those red dwarf sets would be amazing!

Last year I was pretty disappointed with the big bang set, so a convincing version of that would be nice to see.

I always like seeing the cars which they bring, so I think a few others which would be cool to see would be Bumblebee from the transformers (car or robot version), the general lee from dukes of hazard, the spam wagon from kill bill, Ecto 1 from ghost busters or a selection of mad max vehicles (especially fury road).

A selection of sci-fi weapons would be cool as well...  I'm thinking along the lines of the ghost busters proton pack (I think I might remember these from last year, but Im not 100% sure), Aliens M41A pulse rifle, starwars light sabres or the various blasters, Hellboys Samaritan or big baby, the BFG from doom, the ZF1 from the fifth element or the red dwarf bazookoid - to name just a few!

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 7:11 AM, Raylenth said:

So, no chance of green screens either then.

6 minutes ago, CrazyHorses said:

So, no chance of green screens either then.

I'm not saying that, I honestly have no idea of what is available or where they get the stuff for the shoots they do have.  I just meant it as a warning to everyone not to get too excited and assume if they request it it will happen.

Sounds like there's a bumble bee there though for photo ops with Megan fox... I would assume it will be available at other times without her too, so it' very cool to see one if the things I thought would be nice there!  I've had the awesome pleasure of driving a camaro in the states... originally I had booked a yellow and black one but they double booked so I had a pure black one!  Photo with the correct colours would be nice.