(Just for fun) Dream guest that has passed away

StevenHall

On 3/1/2018 at 7:35 PM, thelostdude said:

Bruce Lee

Corey Haim

Pat Morita

Corey Haim was very sweet, I met him twice in 2006, at LFCC and at another convention in London. He was patient at my overexcited burbling the first time we met and seemed grateful that I had seen so very many of his films. The second time I met him I was a little more controlled (!) and he was generally just agreeable and friendly. Sweet boy.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, clairefun said:

Corey Haim was very sweet, I met him twice in 2006, at LFCC and at another convention in London. He was patient at my overexcited burbling the first time we met and seemed grateful that I had seen so very many of his films. The second time I met him I was a little more controlled (!) and he was generally just agreeable and friendly. Sweet boy.

Wow, I'm not at all jealous. Good to hear he was nice in person. Gutted I missed those cons.

On 3/26/2018 at 7:39 PM, Stassy said:

Because I am a fan of the Hollywood Golden Age, and many of my favourite films belong to these legendary actors

Audrey Hepburn

Marilyn Monroe

James Stewart

Cary Grant

Fred Astaire

Rock Hudson

Bette Davis

I would love to had met Marilyn Monroe! Amazing actress!

• Like 1

On 3/27/2018 at 4:12 PM, clairefun said:

Lucky you! Corey Haim was an amazing actor. I have seen so many of his films and love them!

On 3/29/2018 at 6:31 AM, Stassy said:

Totally agree and from what I've read a nice person away from the camera too.

Have you seen her in Don't Bother To Knock? Outstanding performance! I've read the same. She sounded so lovely!

• Like 1

On 26 March 2018 at 7:19 PM, ChloeLou said:

Anthony Perkins. Amazing actor!

The Horror channel are showing the Physco film sequels during April. I have only seen the second one before and thought it was good. Do you know if 3 and 4 are worth watching?

Edited by Tony1975
  • Like 1

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 4:42 PM, ChloeLou said:

Have you seen her in Don't Bother To Knock? Outstanding performance! I've read the same. She sounded so lovely!

No not seen that one.  Need to see it now!  My favourite is Niagara.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 10:41 PM, Tony1975 said:

The Horror channel are showing the Physco film sequels during April. I have only seen the second one before and thought it was good. Do you know if 3 and 4 are worth watching?

I've seen all four of the Psycho films. Three and four are definately worth watching! The third film was directed by Anthony Perkins. In the fourth film, Olivia Hussey's performance as Norma Bates is very good! I'm a huge fan of the Psycho films, so they're all great, in my opinion! :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChloeLou said:

I've seen all four of the Psycho films. Three and four are definately worth watching! The third film was directed by Anthony Perkins. In the fourth film, Olivia Hussey's performance as Norma Bates is very good! I'm a huge fan of the Psycho films, so they're all great, in my opinion! :smile:

Thanks for that! The third film is on the weekend so will give it a go :D. I see you have got Vera and Freddie on your wish list. Would love to meet them too! I thought they were superb in Bates Motel :D

• Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 7:38 PM, Tony1975 said:

Thanks for that! The third film is on the weekend so will give it a go :D. I see you have got Vera and Freddie on your wish list. Would love to meet them too! I thought they were superb in Bates Motel :D

You're welcome, Tony! The third film is really good! :smile:

I would love to meet Vera and Freddie! I loved all five seasons of Bates Motel. Freddie's portrayal of Norman Bates is fantastic! I've been a fan of Freddie Highmore since Five Children and It. I grew up watching his films. Plus, his performance in The Good Doctor on Sky Living is incredible! I definately recommend checking that out, if you haven't already. Vera is just amazing! Her performance in The Conjuring films are fantastic! :smile:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Adam West

David Bowie

Jim Henson 

Alan Rickman

Christopher Lee

Stan Winston

All were either geniuses in their chosen art forms or became so synonymous with a time in my my life that their memory will live on in their fans and films