(Just for fun) Dream guest that has passed away

StevenHall

Definitely John Hurt :( I have a couple of autographs of his that he kindly sent me via fanmail and I cherish them, but I’m so sad I didn’t have the chance to actually meet him in person, such a legend...

Also Elisabeth Sladen, another great actress who I’d always dreamt of meeting but passed away too soon. And I obviously agree on Alan Rickman.

(Nice thread idea btw, although a bit bittersweet.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tony1975 said:

Really difficult to pick just the one but I am going to go for Carry On legend Sid James.

Just to hear that famous laugh of his in person would mean everything to me!

2a4qn2p.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, wjbleming said:

Likewise. :smile:

Hartnell passed on before I was born, Hurndall and Troughton passed on before I started watching Doctor Who, and Pertwee passed on while I was still at high school and not fully aware of autograph signing events and comic cons. When I did become aware of them, I was only interested in Star Wars actors and didn't start getting the Doctors until 2014.

34 minutes ago, Sebster118 said:

Hartnell passed on before I was born, Hurndall and Troughton passed on before I started watching Doctor Who, and Pertwee passed on while I was still at high school and not fully aware of autograph signing events and comic cons. When I did become aware of them, I was only interested in Star Wars actors and didn't start getting the Doctors until 2014.

Yeah, it's along the same lines for me. They'd all passed away before I'd started watching Doctor Who.