Error messages when trying to access the forum

Queen_Sindel

• 1 month later...

I seem to not be able to edit posts anymore. It lets me press the button, edit the text, but when I go to save it, it gives an error saying it’s timed out. Not good for someone like me that has terrible spelling and rarely reads what he’s written before posting it!

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I seem to not be able to edit posts anymore. It lets me press the button, edit the text, but when I go to save it, it gives an error saying it’s timed out. Not good for someone like me that has terrible spelling and rarely reads what he’s written before posting it!

Oh god, now that is spreading too. >< It's an IP issue, your IP needs to be whitelisted. I will send you the link to your forum e-mail.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately we are still encountering this issue.

Invision has informed us that before they will do anything we need to upgrade the Forum Software. This upgrade is now planned for end of August. Hopefully we will see an improvement after that.

Anyone being legitimately banned has been NOT warned before banning. No warning: you haven't done anything wrong - well maybe you've Chosen the wrong phone Service. ;) If you get this "banned" message and are on O2, Tesco or any other Provider working with O2 please bear with us for a bit longer.

Trying to Register new 20 times will not help. Trust me, we tried. The only Thing you are accomplishing is making the approval list longer and more time consuming for me to go through. If that would help this would have made it the official fix ages ago. 

If you want to double check with the Office of Course that's perfectly fine. But for the love of everything shiny and fluffy: Tell them your user Name or at the very least the E-Mail you registered with. I couldn't answer the last three requests because no user Name was given and the E-Mail given wasn't even Close to anything registered on here.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, bundyse said:

Having problem accessing  German Comic Con Dortmund  page :( need to buy my tickets 

Please post what the issue is Bundyse, otherwise they won't be able to look into it.  Screencaps may help as well and what you are trying to access the tickets on, device and service - Google, safari ect

• DavidB unpinned this topic