Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

Current list...

Allo Allo photo shoot.

Signatures: Ray Park, Jimmy Vee, Jeremy Bulloch, Angela Staines, Kevin Thompson, Mike Quinn, Ole Kristian Uglum, Penny McCarthy, Kim Falkinburg, Bob Spiker, Syd Wragg, Frank Henson, John Modridge, Matthew Woods.

On 2018-07-17 at 10:50 PM, Chris1970 said:

Friday:

Nathalie Emmanuel [Diamond Pass]

”Allo, Allo” - In Costume (P&A), Rose McIver (P), Cerina Vincent (P), David Bradley (P) Sean Young (P&A)

Saturday:

Amber Rose Revah [Diamond Pass], Rory McCann [Diamond Pass], Miranda Richardson [Diamond Pass], Tony Robinson [Diamond Pass]

Julian Glover (P), Ellie Kendrick (P&A), Jason Momoa (P), Iwan Rheon (P)

Sunday:

Sam Neill [Diamond Pass], Aidan Turner [Diamond Pass]

James Caan (P), Emily Carey (P&A), David Duchovny (P), Katie Leung (P), Isaac Hempstead Wright (P)

DP with Sam Neill is my addition.

• Like 2

My list as of now:

Friday:

David Bradley (Auto), Tom Baker (Photo & Auto - I really hope so...), Tom Vaughan-Lawlor (Auto)

Saturday:

Peter Capaldi [Diamond Pass]

Pearl Mackie (Photo & Auto), Noel Clarke (Auto), Ingrid Oliver (Auto), Paul McGann (Auto)

Sunday:

Christopher Eccleston (Photo & Auto - I hope), Matt Smith (Photo & Auto - I hope), David Duchovny (Photo), Paul McGann (Photo), Arthur Darvill (Photo & Auto), Bonnie Langford (Auto)

I am still hoping they will add a few more Tom Baker Diamond Passes, that's the one Doctor I will be the most sad about not getting an autograph from... 

• Like 4

Only going Sunday this year. Have a Tom Welling diamond pass so will be getting an auto and photo with him. I've also booked photo ops with Rahul Kohli and Rose McIver and plan on getting their autos too.

Also planning on booking a photo op with Jason Momoa and possibly Sam Neil too providing they don't sell out before pay day on Wednesday! :P

39 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

My list as of now:

Friday:

David Bradley (Auto), Tom Baker (Photo & Auto - I really hope so...), Tom Vaughan-Lawlor (Auto)

Saturday:

Peter Capaldi [Diamond Pass]

Pearl Mackie (Photo & Auto), Noel Clarke (Auto), Ingrid Oliver (Auto), Paul McGann (Auto)

Sunday:

Christopher Eccleston (Photo & Auto - I hope), Matt Smith (Photo & Auto - I hope), David Duchovny (Photo), Paul McGann (Photo), Arthur Darvill (Photo & Auto), Bonnie Langford (Auto)

I am still hoping they will add a few more Tom Baker Diamond Passes, that's the one Doctor I will be the most sad about not getting an autograph from... 

I have my fingers crossed for you, hope you manage to get a low enough VQ to see Tom, Christopher and Matt :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I have my fingers crossed for you, hope you manage to get a low enough VQ to see Tom, Christopher and Matt :thumbup:

Oh, I really hope so too. I hope Christopher and Matt will be open queue at the end of the day, but I am very scared about Tom... he's there for just a few hours and also doing photoshoots. Plus, he is a slow signer... I don't know what to do :( 

3 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Oh, I really hope so too. I hope Christopher and Matt will be open queue at the end of the day, but I am very scared about Tom... he's there for just a few hours and also doing photoshoots. Plus, he is a slow signer... I don't know what to do :( 

Pre-order by mail if it is a solution, dunno though if you can book him.

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Pre-order by mail if it is a solution, dunno though if you can book him.

You can and I thought about it. It's a solution to get one, but I really enjoy the experience of getting it, even if that's only like 10 seconds.

8 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Perhaps you could pre order an autograph for Tom, and try on the day to get his autograph as well. That way even if you don't manage to see him on the day you can still get his autograph.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

Perhaps you could pre order an autograph for Tom, and try on the day to get his autograph as well. That way even if you don't manage to see him on the day you can still get his autograph.

That's an option to do that, but sadly I can't afford two autographs from him :( 

3 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

You can and I thought about it. It's a solution to get one, but I really enjoy the experience of getting it, even if that's only like 10 seconds.

He's done two signings in the past month (Westminster after it was said there was no chance of him being here) and another, so hopefully that would have taken some of the pressure off. And if you do miss him perhaps visit his website ;)

On 14.7.2018 at 12:13 PM, LadyCrane said:

Here is my updated and hopefully final photo list, but you'll never know. Never done so many photoshoots before so lets see how it will work out. :huh:

Friday:

James Callis

Edward James Olmos

Eugene Brave Rock

Tom Welling

Johnny Whitworth

Costas Mandylor

Ray Park

Saturday:

Iwan Rheon (DP)

Matthew Modine

Rahul Kohli

Paige Turco

Steven Strait

Staz Nair

Said Taghmaoui

Sunday:

Rose McIver

Daniel Gillies

Peter Capaldi

Christopher Eccleston

Arthur Darvill

Aidan Turner

Lucy Davis

Richard Wilson

Planned autographs:

David Bradley, Rose McIver, Rahul Kohli, Johnny Whitworth, Paige Turco, William Hope, Vladimir Furdik, Julian Glover

minus Matthew Modine, Steven Strait and Lucy Davis

plus Tom Baker (Friday)

might add photos of Ivana Milicevic and William Hope tomorrow

My list right now but hoping atleast one more will be added: 

Saturday:

iwan Rheon photo 

Ray Park photo

Katie Leung photo 

Sunday: 

Tom Welling Diamond pass

John Schneider photo 

Devon Murray photo 

still thinking about Arthur Darvill, Rory Mcann and Issac Wright

was hoping that I would have more but maybe next year 

Just attending Sunday and have photos booked with

Aidan Turner,  Matt Smith,  Peter Capaldi,  David Duchovny,  Pearl Mackie,  Arthur Darvill,  Paul McGann and Meatloaf. 

It's my first time coming to LFCC and I'm pretty excited. Looking forward to the schedule being released tomorrow so I can plan my day :D

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

Just attending Sunday and have photos booked with

Aidan Turner,  Matt Smith,  Peter Capaldi,  David Duchovny,  Pearl Mackie,  Arthur Darvill,  Paul McGann and Meatloaf. 

It's my first time coming to LFCC and I'm pretty excited. Looking forward to the schedule being released tomorrow so I can plan my day :D

Busy sunday for you! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Busy sunday for you! 

I know, I must be mad :lol: I have Peter and Meatloaf's paid talks too but am not really planning on getting any autos. I'd also love to see the GOT panel but will wait to see if the revised schedule will allow it.

2 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

I know, I must be mad :lol: I have Peter and Meatloaf's paid talks too but am not really planning on getting any autos. I'd also love to see the GOT panel but will wait to see if the revised schedule will allow it.

Indeed, I’m waiting for the schedule tomorrow too

12 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

9 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Indeed, I’m waiting for the schedule tomorrow too

Oh and not forgetting I want a photo on the Stranger Things set, a Green Screen/ Tardis console thingy (not sure what this is exactly :rolleyes::unsure:) and the 221b set.

I’m going Saturday and Sunday and so far I’ve booked

saturday - Rose McIver photo + hoping to get autograph, Rahul Kohli photo, Aly Michalka photo, sam Neill photo and autograph 

the Sunday - yaya Han photo, kamui photo, matt smith Tardis photo

im hoping to get meat loafs autograph for my mum and I want to find a Darth Maul Pop for ray park to sign :D

• Like 1