Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

12 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I hope every time you look at that auto, you see the face of the crying child who wasn't able to get an auto because you jumped the line.

No child and her fault. She'd ran outta money and didn't need the VQ ticket any more. :smile:

8 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

No child and her fault. She'd ran outta money and didn't need the VQ ticket any more. :smile:

I almost didn't get my Cumberauto because I was £20 short, but my brother (not the bear) had some money I could borrow so we both got our autos ^_^

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Val Kilmer, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Adrienne Barbeau, Lucy Davis, Ted Raimi, Jason Momoa, Matthew Modine, Jack O'Halloran & John Schneider

Also thinking of getting Val Kilmer and John Schneider's autographs too. 

I'd love to meet lots more too...but the cost :(

On 28/02/2018 at 8:47 AM, wjbleming said:

Quite the short list at the moment (:lol:):

Grace Park

John Schneider

Mary McDonnell

Ray Fisher

Edward James Olmos

Katie Leung

Katie Sachof

Pearl Mackie

Stanislav Yanevski

James Callis

Jamie Bamber

Jewel Staite

Peter Capaldi

And there's 5 months to go!

Do you have shoots with all these.

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I agree, but then others (mainly me) would've done without, and she's not a meanie. :P

But, theoretically at least, it's a zero sum game, so if one person (you) benefits then one person (crying child) loses out. 

Children don't deserve to meet Cumberbatch as they cannot fully appreciate his total awesomeness so the ticket is better going to an adult who can comprehend how lucky they are to be in his presence

:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Children don't deserve to meet Cumberbatch as they cannot fully appreciate his total awesomeness so the ticket is better going to an adult who can comprehend how lucky they are to be in his presence

Put a minimum of 16 on the whole thing! I say! :rolleyes::whistling:

Edited by Chris1970

4 minutes ago, seand1645 said:

Picking your brains here. They will fit all those photos in for you. I am running at about the same and worried about booking more.

There's no need to worry. If you have any overlaps be sure to ask on here when the schedule is released and someone on here will be able to help you organise your day in the best way possible. Even speaking to the crew on the day means they can give you further advice, seeing as the schedule can change. :smile:

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

They're probably just scared by his face.

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

There's no need to worry. If you have any overlaps be sure to ask on here when the schedule is released and someone on here will be able to help you organise your day in the best way possible. Even speaking to the crew on the day means they can give you further advice, seeing as the schedule can change. :smile:

Thank you I have about twelve on Saturday already. I am going Friday but my train does not arrive in London til eleven so was worried about booking to after eleven still want peter Weller ray park David duchovney Steven seagal maybe val kilmer.

5 minutes ago, seand1645 said:

Thank you I have about twelve on Saturday already. I am going Friday but my train does not arrive in London til eleven so was worried about booking to after eleven still want peter Weller ray park David duchovney Steven seagal maybe val kilmer.

We'llnot know how safe you are with Peter Weller until the schedule's released as he's not a Diamond Pass guest but David, Steven and Val are all Diamond Pass guests and will have an am and a pm shoot so if you can't make it to the morning shoot, you can just go to the afternoon one. :smile:

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

We'llnot know how safe you are with Peter Weller until the schedule's released as he's not a Diamond Pass guest but David, Steven and Val are all Diamond Pass guests and will have an am and a pm shoot so if you can't make it to the morning shoot, you can just go to the afternoon one. :smile:

Thanks for your help it has put my mind at rest was always going to wait for timetable now anyway and decide I realise I will be busy lol so need to leave room to try get a autograph or two. 

1 minute ago, seand1645 said:

Thanks for your help it has put my mind at rest was always going to wait for timetable now anyway and decide I realise I will be busy lol so need to leave room to try get a autograph or two. 

No worries, just remember to get any Virtual Queue (VQ) tickets you need as soon as you can when you get in. :smile:

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

No worries, just remember to get any Virtual Queue (VQ) tickets you need as soon as you can when you get in. :smile:

We all walk NOT RUN to the guest hall to very quietly get our VQ tickets :P 

My updated list (auto with all of them):

Daniel Gillies (photo)
Daniel Naprous
David Bradley
Isaac Hempstead Wright
Jason Momoa (Diamond pass)
Jewel Staite (photo)
Jimmy Vee
Nathalie Emmanuel
Paul Wesley
Ray Park (Diamond pass)
Sarah Douglas
Steven Seagal (Diamond pass)
Toby Stephens (photo)
Vladimir Furdik

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Wait, does Park have a Diamond Pass option? :blink:

Yes, it was added on Friday, but then a gremlin made it disappear from the shop. I haven't checked to see if it's back yet.

EDIT: Not yet.

Edited by Wrong Name

29 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I did bump and post in his announcement thread to let everyone know :lol: And they have added an aftershow talk/display for him

Edited by Raylenth

38 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

35 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Yes, it was added on Friday, but then a gremlin made it disappear from the shop. I haven't checked to see if it's back yet.

EDIT: Not yet.

I managed to get one before the Attack of the Gremlins ^_^

• Like 2