Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

Definitely meeting:

Tom Welling (DP) Isaac Hempstead-Wright (DP), Rory McCann (DP), Pearl Mackie (DP), Iwan Rheon (DP), Tom Vaughan-Lawlor (Auto/Photo), Julian Glover (Auto/Photo) Toby Stephens (Auto/Photo), Jason Mamoa (Photo), Peter Capaldi (Photo), Katie Leung (Auto/Photo), Jeremy Bulloch (Auto/Photo/Costume shoot), Paul McGann (Auto/Photo)

Considering Colin Baker (Auto), Bonnie Langford (Auto), Sylvester McCoy (Auto)

Diamond Pass:

Tom Welling

Photo Ops:

Tom Welling & John Schneider Duo Photo Op.

John Schneider.

Autographs.

John Schneider

Maybe:

Jason Momoa.

Ray Fisher.

Have met them both Jason & Ray previously at other events but was not a fan of the Photo Op quality or their access to JPEGs. Showmasters always win by a long shot for me. 

Edited by DullyEL
  • Like 1

On 28-2-2018 at 12:10 PM, Kurdamoni said:

wow early to post this already, but what the heck :P This list will be changed every month I suppose haha

- Shane Rimmer (auto and photo)

- Vladimir Furdik (auto)

- Daniel Naprous (auto)

- Michael Culver (auto)

- Toby Stephens (auto and photo)

Caroline Munro (auto)

More to follow! :D

Adding James Caan (auto) to the list :D

Really in the mood to do an impulse buy after tonight's announcements, who weren't my cup of tea. Just don't know what I'm gonna buy yet. Thinking about the duo of Pearl Mackie and Peter Capaldi, still hoping that they can book Matt Lucas for a series 10 shoot.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Really in the mood to do an impulse buy after tonight's announcements, who weren't my cup of tea. Just don't know what I'm gonna buy yet. Thinking about the duo of Pearl Mackie and Peter Capaldi, still hoping that they can book Matt Lucas for a series 10 shoot.

Lol I’m in the same mood because I haven’t booked anything in a few weeks. I’m tempted by Eccleston’s TARDIS photo or a standard photo with McGann, but I’m also confident we’ll get at least another Doctor Who group photo with the modern Doctors... So I’ll try to get hold of myself and wait until the end of July, then if no new Who guests are announced I will decide which of the current guests can have my last money :P

1 hour ago, Nerd Who said:

Lol I’m in the same mood because I haven’t booked anything in a few weeks. I’m tempted by Eccleston’s TARDIS photo or a standard photo with McGann, but I’m also confident we’ll get at least another Doctor Who group photo with the modern Doctors... So I’ll try to get hold of myself and wait until the end of July, then if no new Who guests are announced I will decide which of the current guests can have my last money :P

Still hoping for that 6 (5 without Bradley would also be awesome) doctors shoot to come true. If they would announce Nicola Bryant and Daphne Ashbrook we could have a shoot with 5 doctors and a companion of them :o

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Still hoping for that 6 (5 without Bradley would also be awesome) doctors shoot to come true. If they would announce Nicola Bryant and Daphne Ashbrook we could have a shoot with 5 doctors and a companion of them :o

Well, if that would happen it would not be under £250 per photo. Not too sure it will happen as some of them only are at the lfcc for one day only so the schedule will be really tight as it is.

5 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, if that would happen it would not be under £250 per photo. Not too sure it will happen as some of them only are at the lfcc for one day only so the schedule will be really tight as it is.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1