Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

@Broo Thanks I might have a look! All I know is I definitely won’t be one of those with the long lists! :lol:

Maybe not for your first year, but you'll be a getting 30 autographs per show in no time ;) I only started with two on my first show. Now I buy about 4-5 DPs (plus photoshoots and autographs) per show. That's not even a drop in the water compared to some.

2 hours ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Maybe not for your first year, but you'll be a getting 30 autographs per show in no time ;) I only started with two on my first show. Now I buy about 4-5 DPs (plus photoshoots and autographs) per show. That's not even a drop in the water compared to some.

Indeed, sometimes when I see the guestlists of some forum members, I simply can't believe how they manage to get them in one day :wacko:

Edited by Kurdamoni

8 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 Wow that’s amazing being friends with the guests:D

That would be cool! But extremely rare!

For me it was no convention. It was all by chance. Being in the right place at the right time. Mainly Christmas cards and the odd e-mail now and then. Happened many years ago.

Edited by Chris1970

My list so far for 2018 : Photo shoot with Peter Capaldi, auto if I can get it, then depending on Wednesdays announcement, either them, whoever they are, or a Salvatore Sandwich photoshoot (probably can't afford both!). Autos with Pearl Mackie, James Callis, Grace Park, Mary McDonnell, David Bradley, Paul Kaye, and MAYBE Jewel Staite again because my son didn't meet her the last time I did and we'll probably be dressed as Kaylee and Wash, so seems rude not to...Very much looking forward to crossing a lot more Battlestar guests off my list - some of my favourites! Can't wait!

• Like 1

So far I think I will be meeting Mark Henry and Lita... I tend to go mainly for wrestling guests. I was convinced I was taking a break this year after attending the last three in a row but it seems that some of the guests announced has ruined that plan :lol:

So far, wrestling wise, I have met/had photos with; Rob Van Dam, Road Warrior Animal, Al Snow, Edge (twice '16 / '17), Christian, William Regal (favourite guest ever so far)

On 28 February 2018 at 8:47 AM, wjbleming said:

Quite the short list at the moment (:lol:):

Grace Park

John Schneider

Mary McDonnell

Ray Fisher

Edward James Olmos

Katie Leung

Katie Sachof

Pearl Mackie

Stanislav Yanevski

James Callis

Jamie Bamber

Jewel Staite

Peter Capaldi

And there's 5 months to go!

Adding Chris Eccleston's Diamond Pass! Probably getting Tony Robinson and Ian Somerhalder too.

Think that's all. Head like a sieve! lol