Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@R4wly97I would say it would be quiet hard to see every guest, maybe not impossible but hard.

Might be possible if it’s just autographs and one had a Gold Pass and every Diamond Pass, and attended all 3 days, getting there REALLY early, as well as having a LOT of money.

But one might have to sacrifice some, if not all, of the Diamond photoshoots and talks, and have the desire to meet guests one may have previously met at past events.

1 hour ago, Kurdamoni said:

I think last year there was someone who had about 33 guests and spent about £5000…

Wow, if I could spend that amount of money and had the stamina to manage it I’d give it a try too honestly :o Worst feeling leaving a con is the regret of not meeting someone you like when you could have...

Unfortunately my wallet is already complaining after 3 Diamond guests, and I also have to consider hotel and airplane ticket costs <_< so I’ll probably have to stick to my top-favourite guests only this time - which basically means anyone from New Who, but probably not Classic Who or Harry Potter :crying::WINCE: Unless I win the lottery or inherit a fortune from some long-lost relative before the con, which is always a possibility :poki:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 @Kurdamoni I would be interested to know what the record number of guests someone has seen over the whole of LFCC! :lol:

You should check out some of the threads from last year's lfcc, some of the lists some folks managed were more than I'd be able to do in a week let alone a couple days!