Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

9 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 Pearl Mackie and David Bradley so far.

R4wly97. forgive me but I can't remember what you want from him of if you got a Diamond for David?  If not and you want his auto I'd recommend considering it.  He was VERY busy last year.  He's been announced for a few more events this year so he might not be as busy but I don't think he's the quickest signer so still may not get through many people.

On 28/02/2018 at 12:32 PM, Sebster118 said:

At the moment:

Peter Capaldi (Diamond Pass bought)

Angle Staines

Michael Culver

Richard Glover

Lance Henriksen (subject to budget, amongst other things)

Tardis Photoshoot with Colin Baker & Sylvester McCoy on the Sunday

Update:

Also planning a photoshoot with David Bradley on the Sunday.

May also consider additional photoshoots with David Bradley and Peter Capaldi on the Saturday but this is subject to my budget. (My Diamond photoshoot with Capaldi is on the Sunday)

@Raylenth I’m not sure yet to be honest. Things have got more confusing because one of my family members have announced to me today that they want to go to another convention in addition to LFCC which David and Pearl are attending as well so I don’t know which con I will be meeting them at yet! :wacko:

Edited by R4wly97

On 28/02/2018 at 2:42 PM, Nerd Who said:

For now the guests I’m definitely meeting are:

- Peter Capaldi (Diamon Pass booked, thinking about getting a second autograph on the day but still not sure...)

- Pearl Mackie (Diamond Pass & Double Photo w/ Peter already booked)

Update: Adding to the list

- David Bradley (Diamond Pass, not booked yet but definitely doing it asap)

Main reason I haven’t booked his Diamond Pass yet is that I’m not sure which day to choose for the included photo op... I’m considering picking Friday (and consequently adding a Friday entry ticket, because I only have Sat&Sun as of now, so basically I’d attend the whole weekend) since Friday would be less busy, and also that way my meetings with guests would be spread throughout the weekend, not all at once, and maybe the overall experience would be even more memorable and each day would feel even more “special”. Trying to make up my mind in the next few days...

• Like 1

Still deciding whether to go or not - since I've starting adulting full-time I've had to be really responsible with my finances. Still, if I do, I'll be going for (autos) Iwan Rheon, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Rory McCann and Vladimir Furdik. 

Still haven't decided whether I want to meet Megan Fox......

megan-fox-transformers-2.jpg.770fd995a7f5ba7e904545918146866b.jpg

....but it's close.

6 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 Woah that is a lot!

I know, thst is why I will be extra picky from now on. I have a good mix guests I am so happy to meet already. There can always be one or two more added but I have to draw a line somewhere. With Sir Tony Robinson it feels very complete. ^_^

So far, my only confirmed ones are Megan Fox and Meat Loaf. 

I also want to meet Shauna Mcdonald (for her work in Spooks) 

Jewel Staite (for Firefly)

And Lucy Davies + Eugene Brave Rock to add to my Wonder Woman 8x10s.

However I have lower budget this year, due to attending an American Con, so the above 4 may have to change if another great diamond guest comes along.

Edited by tenaciouspirit

So far I have bought photo ops with: 

John Schneider
Jewel Staite
Jamie Bamber 

I want to add:

Katee Sackhoff
Paul Wesley
Ian Somerhalder 
James Callis
Edward James Olmos

I'm only doing one day (Saturday) though, so I'm having to be very careful :lol:

Edited by malty