Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

@Chris1970 I think the problem I’ve got is that because I’ve never been to LFCC before, I’m a bit apprehensive in planning to do loads of stuff because I’m worried I won’t have enough time, or it will be too busy, or I won’t know what I’m doing or where to go, but actually in reality it probably won’t be like that :lol:

8 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 I think the problem I’ve got is that because I’ve never been to LFCC before, I’m a bit apprehensive in planning to do loads of stuff because I’m worried I won’t have enough time, or it will be too busy, or I won’t know what I’m doing or where to go, but actually in reality it probably won’t be like that :lol:

If you just going to have the DP for Mr. Capaldi you will have plenty of time to do alot of other things, depending on what you wanna do. I have 8 photo ops per day (3 days) of which two are DP and by experience I will have plenty of time to other things. None of my DP (so far) got talks. I have just a few autos on my list. I believe I can still easily fit 2-3 photo ops per day without problems.

Edited by Chris1970

8 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

The best thing to do is to just write out your priorities and base it all on that.  Who's most important and which activities take precedence.  Then when the schedule is out you can work out your time plan for your priorities and see what you can fit around them on the day.

Not saying to think everything will be a breeze but if you book a couple of shoots and have Peter's activities you might be surprised to find yourself with quite a lot of down time as it were.  You might be queuing for shoots for 10/15 mins, and the talk time and maybe 30/40 mins for the auto (just a guess but can be more or less depending on signing speed, chat factor ect) but it doesn't add up to a lot of time out of a full day.

16 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Last year was my first and I worried similarly about being able to have enough time so played it cautious. As a total newbie I did 3 photo ops on Sat and had time for 8 autographs and 2 talks and there was a lot of 'downtime' for browsing the stalls, getting food/drink and just sitting getting a breather.

Last year also a map of olympia was released indicating where the various photo op areas are, stages for talks etc. That's really helpful but on the day after grabbing your vq tickets taking a few minutes to just explore and locate the areas you need to go in person will also put you at ease x

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Last year was my first and I worried similarly about being able to have enough time so played it cautious. As a total newbie I did 3 photo ops on Sat and had time for 8 autographs and 2 talks and there was a lot of 'downtime' for browsing the stalls, getting food/drink and just sitting getting a breather.

Last year also a map of olympia was released indicating where the various photo op areas are, stages for talks etc. That's really helpful but on the day after grabbing your vq tickets taking a few minutes to just explore and locate the areas you need to go in person will also put you at ease x

Good advice, plus you learn it pretty quick. The layout of it all was very good last year and getting to everything was pretty easy. 

• Like 1