Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

10 minutes ago, TeaCakes said:

Hi everyone I’m new to the forum (well I’ve been reading for over a year but only just joined!)

This year so far I’m meeting: (all photos)

Jason Momoa

Lance Henriksen

Costas Mandylor

Iwan Rheon

Hoping for more later on!

Welcome! I like the iron fist-bump :)
I met Jason a few years ago, he's awesome. He took the time to joke around a bit with everyone at the photo session. His characters tend to be silent brooding types, so it came as a surprise to me just how funny he is in person.
Looking forward to meeting Lance and Iwan myself!

41 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

Welcome! I like the iron fist-bump :)
I met Jason a few years ago, he's awesome. He took the time to joke around a bit with everyone at the photo session. His characters tend to be silent brooding types, so it came as a surprise to me just how funny he is in person.
Looking forward to meeting Lance and Iwan myself!

I think it is great they do that, I bet many are nervous to meet their favourite and that helps alot. I had similar experience when I met Carrie Fisher, she made me feel like I have known her for ages. Wonderful woman.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, EllaBlair said:

Pearl Mackie photoshoot (though I have emailed to get this upgraded to a joint photo with Peter and had no response as of yet)

i'm still waiting for a response for my Pearl mackie upgrade to diamond pass having initially sent the email on friday and re-forwarding on monday just gone.

5 minutes ago, maxcat said:

i'm still waiting for a response for my Pearl mackie upgrade to diamond pass having initially sent the email on friday and re-forwarding on monday just gone.

If you e-mailed on Friday and again Monday you essentially gave them no days to respond. SM receive a lot of e-mails, please give them a chance to work their way through to yours.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, natedammit said:

If you e-mailed on Friday and again Monday you essentially gave them no days to respond. SM receive a lot of e-mails, please give them a chance to work their way through to yours.

oh yes forgot about that

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Why did I suddenly got an urge for cucumber... :wacko:

i know off topic, wont happen again.. :(

Off topic is fine for a comment or 2 Chris as it's a natural progression when someone posts something and you react to that.  It's when it goes off completely and for a while that matters so don't stress too much that you can't make a single off topic reply :lol:

But yeah, back on topic I'm still only currently getting Amber.

• Like 1

I think I might try and meet Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy when I go, I’ve had a photo shoot with Colin before but never got his autograph and I kind of want to meet Sylvester become he’s been in Doctor Who and the Hobbit, plus I want to try and meet as many Doctors as possible!^_^

8 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I think I might try and meet Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy when I go, I’ve had a photo shoot with Colin before but never got his autograph and I kind of want to meet Sylvester become he’s been in Doctor Who and the Hobbit, plus I want to try and meet as many Doctors as possible!^_^

Good luck to you, R4wly. Peter is going to be my 5th. Already met Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann. ^_^

Edited by wjbleming
Spelling error

38 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Sly McCoy was so cool to meet. Very very friendly and asked me questions. Dedicated the photo and wrote a quote. Fun at the photo op.

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Sly McCoy was so cool to meet. Very very friendly and asked me questions. Dedicated the photo and wrote a quote. Fun at the photo op.

He was the same with me. He noticed I was wearing The One Ring and went "Ah, precious!" to me when I approached him. lol

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Off topic is fine for a comment or 2 Chris as it's a natural progression when someone posts something and you react to that.  It's when it goes off completely and for a while that matters so don't stress too much that you can't make a single off topic reply :lol:

But yeah, back on topic I'm still only currently getting Amber.

Amber is still my only Diamond ^_^

Yes, have saved that comment for a while.

But still 12 more photo ops, working on a plan for Auto and added 5 names to it so far.