Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

By the way I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who’s posted in this thread so far, as it’s the first thread I’ve created, so I appreciate it that people are commenting and enjoying it :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

By the way I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who’s posted in this thread so far, as it’s the first thread I’ve created, so I appreciate it that people are commenting and enjoying it :rolleyes:

Well, thank You! It is a great thread. So interesting to read who others are looking forward to meet. It is going to be a fantastic weekend in London. ^_^

• Thanks 1

Hi there! First post even though I attended last year I didn't know about the forum. This year I've booked:

Jason Momoa (diamond pass)

Jewel Staite photoshoot

Pearl Mackie photoshoot (though I have emailed to get this upgraded to a joint photo with Peter and had no response as of yet)

I'm debating buying a Rory McCann photo but I think I'm going to hold off and see who else gets announced. I have no idea who I'll be going to for autographs just yet.

46 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@EllaBlair That’s great to hear I love it when things are spontaneous! This is my first year at LFCC but I’m also bringing my little sister along to meet Peter Capaldi :lol:

The guests tvis year are amazing and I am sure we are not out of surprises yet. Alot can happen. It is going to be a great weekend. ^_^

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 I agree, the line up this year is amazing! Yeah I can’t wait to see if there are any more guest announcements between now and July I hope there are some!

142 days to go!!

If isn’t the word when it comes to guest announcements there will be plenty more to come and I’d imagine there will some exciting ones as well 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starbug said:

If isn’t the word when it comes to guest announcements there will be plenty more to come and I’d imagine there will some exciting ones as well 

I know, I agree. ”if” is the wrong word, can always blame it was almost 2am when I wrote it. :rolleyes: 

I like the variety, cross-genre. You get to see, meet and experience so much. And maybe pick up something new. There is something for everyone.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I like the variety, cross-genre. You get to see, meet and experience so much. And maybe pick up something new. There is something for everyone.

And if you're into multiple shows/movies/fandoms it can be worse, cos there's a lot more guests you want to meet and your account can take a big hit. lol

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

And if you're into multiple shows/movies/fandoms it can be worse, cos there's a lot more guests you want to meet and your account can take a big hit. lol

Haha, true. But remember, you only live once. :P Seriously, that is true. Money is a matter and spend wisely, easy to get carried away. 

44 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Haha, true. But remember, you only live once. :P Seriously, that is true. Money is a matter and spend wisely, easy to get carried away. 

As James Bond has said once in 1967; You only live twice, once for your life and once for your dreams, so let's dream on and enjoy :D

• Like 2

Hi everyone I’m new to the forum (well I’ve been reading for over a year but only just joined!)

This year so far I’m meeting: (all photos)

Jason Momoa

Lance Henriksen

Costas Mandylor

Iwan Rheon

Hoping for more later on!

1 minute ago, TeaCakes said:

Hi everyone I’m new to the forum (well I’ve been reading for over a year but only just joined!)

This year so far I’m meeting: (all photos)

Jason Momoa

Lance Henriksen

Costas Mandylor

Iwan Rheon

Hoping for more later on!

Welcome Teacakes