Who are you meeting!?

R4wly97

My current photoshoot list

Friday: Edward James Olmos, James Callis, Jamie Bamber, Katee Sackhoff, Mary McDonnell, Grace Park, Lance Henriksen.

Saturday: Jason Momoa, Amber Rose Revah, Peter Capaldi, Pearl Mackie, Iwan Rheon, Jewel Staite.

Sunday: Meat Loaf, Ray Fisher, John Schneider, Lita, Tatanka, Paul Kaye, Lucy Davis.

I will likely add more as they are announced and will also probably get an auto from each too

Currently not got anything booked but my list is growing fast so need to start moving!

Rory McCann (Auto/Photo)
Iwan Rheon (Auto/Photo)
Isaac Hempstead Wright (Photo)
Jewel Staite (Auto/Photo)
Amber Rose Revah (Auto/Photo)
Paul Kaye (Auto/Photo)
Lance Henriksen (Photo)
Edward James Olmos (Photo)
Katee Sackhoff (Auto/Photo)
Grace Park (Photo)
Katie Leung (Photo)
Meat Loaf (Photo)
Daniel Naprous (Auto)
Eugene Brave Rock (Auto)
Barbara Coles (Auto)
Michael Culver (Auto)

Plenty of other maybes too!

• Like 1

@Nerd Who I think if I had a signature on here it would be “Remember – hate is always foolish…and love, is always wise” or  “I do what I do because it’s right! Because it’s decent! And above all, it’s kind! It’s just that… Just kind”.

Or maybe I could just have “Don’t be lasagna” :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who I think if I had a signature on here it would be “Remember – hate is always foolish…and love, is always wise” or  “I do what I do because it’s right! Because it’s decent! And above all, it’s kind! It’s just that… Just kind”.

Oh they’re some of my favourite Doctor Who quotes as well :wub: and all such inspirational speeches - especially the Lasagna one :P:P:P The Twelfth Doctor has been the absolute best :D

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

To edit your signature you click on your name at the top, R4wly, go to Account Settings and go onto the signature tab. :smile:

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who Although ‘my’ Doctor used to be Ten but I got converted haha:P

O M G same here, again :lol::lol::lol: As you can tell from my profile pic, David Tennant is still and always my favourite actor, and Ten was my first Doctor so he’s very special to me. But Twelve is like my spirit animal, I relate to his character so much and his story arch means so much to me, he immediately became “my” Doctor to a whole different level! And Peter is such an inspiration both on and off screen as well :o

@Nerd Who I know I’m so jealous of you for that David was my first Doctor too! I went to see David in Richard II at the Barbican in London in 2014 but when I went to the stage door to meet him they said he wouldn’t be coming out to meet any of the fans because he had a performance later on in the evening so I’ve seen him but I’ve never got to meet him!  :unsure:

I’m still happy though because 6 months later I received a personalised autograph from him after I had asked for one from his agency 2 years before that which now has pride of place in my autograph book!:lol:

I just love all the charitable work Peter does it’s amazing! The moment I got converted from Ten to Twelve was in the Magicians Apprentice when he played his guitar on top of that tankB)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Just bought another autograph for Peter Capaldi!:wub:

I have no willpower!:blink:

Er, don't you have a Diamond for Peter?  I may be getting confused (I have a rubbish memory) as I can't remember what we said before.  The only way to pre buy autos is through the Pre order service which is mainly for people who aren't attending, which you don't need to use as you can buy extra's when you meet him on your Diamond pass?  Unless you want more than the 5 max you can get that is?

Edited by Raylenth

23 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Er, don't you have a Diamond for Peter?  I may be getting confused (I have a rubbish memory) as I can't remember what we said before.  The only way to pre buy autos is through the Pre order service which is mainly for people who aren't attending, which you don't need to use as you can buy extra's when you meet him on your Diamond pass?  Unless you want more than the 5 max you can get that is?

I thought she has too. 

@R4wly97: If you prebuy though the preorder service you will NOT get to pick the autographs in person. The preorder service does collect them and mail them to you. There is no way to get an exception on this.

Really not that many so far (compared to previous years), but I'm sure the list will grow quite a bit.

- Meat Loaf

- Toby Stephens

- Iwan Rheon

- Isaac Hempstead Wright

- Katie Leung

- Paul Kaye

- Vladimir Furdik (maybe)

- Eugene Brave Rock (maybe)

And Grace Park, Mary McDonnell and Lucy Davis if something goes wrong at other unnamed conventions.