New Attendees advice thread

Raylenth

19 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Not sure why, it's a rare thing, but yeah it does happen occasionally but it's usually if the film hasn't been released yet or is brand new.  I've seen it happen once before, I think it was last year with one of the other SW films.

It was Jimmy Vee a few years back. He wasn't allowed to sign any R2D2 stuff until the film had come out.

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I dare you to ask for schedule and floor plan. :D :P

We don't need that yet :P

Just wondering when it will be here since there have been a lot questions lately and the FAQ would really help answer a lot of questions for the new people.

15 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Suits me fine. Being the odd one I enjoy sprouts! lol

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Oo..sprouts are nice..and broccoli

Lol I do too but I was banking on you being amongst the hater majority ;) well that "punishment" backfired spectacularly ;)

18 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

It was Jimmy Vee a few years back. He wasn't allowed to sign any R2D2 stuff until the film had come out.

And going further back, John Barrowman wasn't allowed to sign Torchwood stuff when he appeared shortly before it launched.

7 minutes ago, Broo said:

Okay, a few questions. I was thinking of getting DCEU actors from lfcc weekend to sign a t-shirt - have other folks gotten clothing signed? Did that work ok? What type of pen did you use?

Yes, Yes, Sharpies.

It's harder to do than a photo obviously as fabric isn't the easiest medium to sign.  You have to stretch it out to keep it taught to be signed but not so stretched you distort it.

10 minutes ago, Broo said:

Okay, a few questions. I was thinking of getting DCEU actors from lfcc weekend to sign a t-shirt - have other folks gotten clothing signed? Did that work ok? What type of pen did you use?

20160521_110207

20160521_11013320160521_11005720160521_110013

Admittedly they aren't as clear as they would be on an 8x10/poster but they come out OK I think

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2