New Attendees advice thread

Raylenth

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

So do I, plus the majority of the cast, cos I've only managed to meet RDA and Chris Judge. :lol: 

The same, and that's thanks to last year's lfcc lol. I'm new to conventions though and am crossing my fingers more of the cast will attend over the years :)

55 minutes ago, Broo said:

The same, and that's thanks to last year's lfcc lol. I'm new to conventions though and am crossing my fingers more of the cast will attend over the years :)

Same here. We had the chance to meet Chris & Joe Flanagan in SM Belfast in 2016 & 2015 but both cancelled at the last minute. :( Last year was the better year getting both RDA & Chris. ^_^

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Same here. We had the chance to meet Chris & Joe Flanagan in SM Belfast in 2016 & 2015 but both cancelled at the last minute. :( Last year was the better year getting both RDA & Chris. ^_^

Ah it's always a shame when a cancellation happens, totally understandable of course, but still a shame. Hopefully JF will attend another time :)

2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Hey I just noticed your location! I'm from Belfast too :)

10 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

When you actually send stuff you get a reply most of the time. ;) Yes, that information is correct.

I can't remember where we got to and its way back so I can't find it at the moment, so can I clarify Queen?  Is it as it says on the website and a change from previous years and people with Access wristbands will need to get VQ's and get to skip the queue when they are called, or the website is wrong and it's as it previously was?

14 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

I don’t think there are a lot of Belgians here haha :D

14 hours ago, wjbleming said:

You live in NI as well, Kurda?

Twigged on last night there's an Ards in Belgium connected with art or something, by the way, Kurda, sorry. :(

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I can't remember where we got to and its way back so I can't find it at the moment, so can I clarify Queen?  Is it as it says on the website and a change from previous years and people with Access wristbands will need to get VQ's and get to skip the queue when they are called, or the website is wrong and it's as it previously was?

Please clarify this also. It isn't going to help much because I won't be abe to get upstairs in any kind of timely manner. My sister can run upstairs but can she collect two virtual queue tickets? I assume there's some sort of limit which means I won't be able to get them for any of the big guests.