Latest Guest Announcement - MEAT LOAF

showmasters

19 minutes ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

Well I never knew that he was doing movies as well. 

And I am sorry, delicious? Consider us, vegetarians, as well :D

I for one wish to join in on this... I don't like meatloaf the food and as a representative of the anti-meatloaf dinner movement am also offended by it being called delicious. You sirs, will be hearing from our lawyers.

On a serious note, cool guest :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

@Queen_Sindel in the ‘more info’ section of the Meatloaf talk ticket in Eventbrite, it says that “Peter Capaldi diamond pass ticket holders do NOT need to buy a ticket”. Can you give someone a heads up on that, as I very much doubt it’s correct!

Lol, that's a major typo!

1 hour ago, smithy270492 said:

I for one wish to join in on this... I don't like meatloaf the food and as a representative of the anti-meatloaf dinner movement am also offended by it being called delicious. You sirs, will be hearing from our lawyers.

exactly! My lawyer will contact your lawyer!

22 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

@Queen_Sindel in the ‘more info’ section of the Meatloaf talk ticket in Eventbrite, it says that “Peter Capaldi diamond pass ticket holders do NOT need to buy a ticket”. Can you give someone a heads up on that, as I very much doubt it’s correct!

Will do, thanks. And it's not a typo, it's a copy and paste error. :P

Question, I want to take Vinyl Record covers with me for Meat to sign, is that fine? I got told on facebook by a friend that he would not sign Bat Out Of Hell (that's one) as I would like to get him to sign both Bat Out Of Hell and Rocky Horror Picture Show...but if he won't, there's no point in buying the vinyl records and I can put my money towards something else.

1 minute ago, Namine said:

Question, I want to take Vinyl Record covers with me for Meat to sign, is that fine? I got told on facebook by a friend that he would not sign Bat Out Of Hell (that's one) as I would like to get him to sign both Bat Out Of Hell and Rocky Horror Picture Show...but if he won't, there's no point in buying the vinyl records and I can put my money towards something else.

If there's any exceptions known they are posed when the announcement goes up - like the Shining twins not being able to sign Funkos.

• Like 2