Latest Guest Announcement - MEAT LOAF

showmasters

• 3 weeks later...

Is he actually going to sign our own items too? His info page on the LFCC site states "Guaranteed Autograph signed by Meat Loaf" whereas all other diamond pass guests state "Guaranteed in person autograph". I met him at the Album signing for his last cd 'Braver than we are' where he was sat down and only signed and we were there with just under 300 others for about                       3 & 1/2  hours just getting a cd cover signed and he was struggling.

4 minutes ago, MSP said:

Is he actually going to sign our own items too? His info page on the LFCC site states "Guaranteed Autograph signed by Meat Loaf" whereas all other diamond pass guests state "Guaranteed in person autograph". I met him at the Album signing for his last cd 'Braver than we are' where he was sat down and only signed and we were there with just under 300 others for about                       3 & 1/2  hours just getting a cd cover signed and he was struggling.

You will get an in person auto MSP, I think it's just the phrasing they have used

• Thanks 1

I loved meeting Meat Loaf - a genuine hero of mine. He's very chatty though! Great for those being chatted to, but not so much for those in the autograph queue!! Must have spent a good 5 mins talking to some people, seemed genuinely interested in them.

Not sure if he ever made it to VQ - when I was in the queue, it was diamond pass only, and I was queuing for nearly 2 hours....

10 minutes ago, Pdm66 said:

Great, thank you. I assume it’s ok to get my photo done today and the signing tomorrow? I have a diamond pass. 

As long as you have an entry ticket for tomorrow, you're good to go! ^_^

30 minutes ago, Pdm66 said:

Where abouts is he signing, does anyone know which area?

Yesterday he was along the back wall on the far right. They were putting up new guest signs last night before I left, and his was still up, so he may be in the same place.

31 minutes ago, Pdm66 said:

Great, thank you. I assume it’s ok to get my photo done today and the signing tomorrow? I have a diamond pass. 

Probably the best way of doing it given how long he was spending with everyone yesterday, I was in the queue for over an hour with only DPs and that was at midday! Bless him though he wanted to chat with everyone, and sing!:lol:

Well that was brilliant, got my photo done and he was a true gent, we chatted about the musical, I then went over to wait in the signing queue, didnt have to wait that long although he was still very chatty with everyone, I took a Stoney and Meat Loaf lp to be signed and he chatted about the making of the record, I havent been able to wipe the smile of my face, a great day and as I said he's a true gent!

• Like 1