"A big delicious guest announcement" - 7 PM on 27/2!

20 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Could be Stanley Tucci. the devil/hell clues could be fore The Devil Wears Prada.

Tom Hiddleston, James McAvoy, Danny Trejo and Toby Jones are also in it.

I mentioned Stanley Tucci if it’s him do I win any thing 

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

But speaking of prizes!

Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!

Screenshot_20180226-133941.png

‘Beast’ aka devil?

or could be a Beauty and the Beast reference (I think Gaston says ‘Kill the beast!’).

Stanley Tucci is in that.

now we’ve guessed Charlie and Stanley you’re probably just teasing us with more things that apply to them :P

Edited by Sam_Carter96

31 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

But speaking of prizes!

Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!

Screenshot_20180226-133941.png

I have no idea about anything Pokémon so no idea if this is a clue or not! :lol:

If it's genuinely Pokémon related and it's a good thing then Yay!?

Edited by Raylenth

A Mewto raid is invite only. You have to win a raid at certain gyms to get a chance to get invited.

The gym either needs to be a sponsored gym (in the US that's mostly Starbucks and Sprint locations, I am not sure how it is in the UK) or the gym needs to be in a park. 

It doesn't matter which raid you win, doesn't have to be a Legendary. My boyfriend got one for a Magikarp, and my next one is from a Sableye raid. Level 1 or 2 raids you can easily do alone. 

Then for the Mewto raid people will show up anyway. ;)

Or shortly speaking: Yes Raylenth, it is a good thing. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

A Mewto raid is invite only. You have to win a raid at certain gyms to get a chance to get invited.

The gym either needs to be a sponsored gym (in the US that's mostly Starbucks and Sprint locations, I am not sure how it is in the UK) or the gym needs to be in a park. 

It doesn't matter which raid you win, doesn't have to be a Legendary. My boyfriend got one for a Magikarp, and my next one is from a Sableye raid. Level 1 or 2 raids you can easily do alone. 

Then for the Mewto raid people will show up anyway. ;)

Or shortly speaking: Yes Raylenth, it is a good thing. :lol:

Matt Murdock’s dad trained at Fogwell’s Gym.

Updated list of why I think if could be Charlie Cox.

I do suspect that QS saw my guess of Charlie and is now toying with me by mentioning lots of other things related to Daredevil just to make me think I’m right so that tomorrow I’ll be publicly humiliated lol. Could she really be that cruel though??

I also don’t even know if all of the things mentioned below are in fact clues.

‘Delicious’- Daredevil lives in Hell’s Kitchen. Kitchen ie food. ‘Delicious’ could also link to vampires drinking blood (Charlie was in Eat Locals last year).

QS used the devil emote in the first post and said  ‘Devil in Disguise’ which obviously links to Daredevil, and the hell part of Hell’s Kitchen. And Matt Murdock is the Daredevil in disguise when he’s going about in his normal clothes as Matt.

‘tasted blood and wanted more’- vampire, Eat Locals

’Carol and her Cookies’- capital C used twice, CC are Charlie’s initials.

’moon’/galaxy’- could be linked to Stardust. Also the first line of the synopsis for the movie A for Andromeda on imdb says “In the Yorkshire Dales, a group of scientists receive radio signals from the Andromeda Galaxy’. 

‘Fish out of water’- he’s in Moby Dick and played ‘fisherman’ in Matthew and the Atlas. ‘Prawns’ could also link to that role.

Update: Pro-pain lyrics could be ‘propane’...Matt Murdock is blinded by hazardous chemicals?

Update: multiple mentions of Pokemon Go and gyms... Matt’s dad trained at Fogwell’s Gym. 

He’d be a first time Showmasters guest and he has a Bacon number of 2.

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1

I am throwing in another guess: Meat Loaf

(maybe someone mentioned him before ;))

Anyway,

1. meatloaf = delicious (has to do with food)
2. The quote "First rule of double-cross: you don't announce the double-cross before you double-cross" could refer in some way to Fight Club, in which he's in (the first rule about Fight Club... and so on)
3. "You'll never walk alone" is in The 51st State, starring Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Carlyle and..... Meat Loaf
4. The "devil in disguise" part comes from his song "bat outta hell"
5. He's a Bacon number 2

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, posey1234 said:

Just wondering why are use mentioning bacon i want bacon now lol

It's called the 6 degrees of Bacon, posey. It's similar to the 6 degrees of separation, but it's connecting actors & actresses to Kevin Bacon. The website is www.oracleofbacon.org :smile:

i'm finding myself currently think mike myers:

because he's delicious

shrek-set in another timezone, he portrays a 'beast' in a way

'evil woman' is in an austin powers film

his bacon number is 2

having said that, being delicious, the rule of double-crossing, a devil in disguise in a way and a bacon number of 2 it could well b robert carlyle

6 minutes ago, posey1234 said:

Ok ive got 1 michael fassenbender from xmen 1st class where he got helmet from kevin bacon so what a guest he would be plus dont think any 1 has mentioned him lol

Michael Fassbender doesn't fit the clues Posey, because he's been in a film with Kevin Bacon, he has a Bacon number of 1 

Bacon numbers work by the degree of separation any 1 actor has from someone who was worked with Kevin Bacon.  Mr Leming gave you the link above for the Oracle Of Bacon where you can put any actors name in and find out what number they are.  The guest they are announcing tomorrow has a Bacon Number of 2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Degrees_of_Kevin_Bacon

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, maxcat said:

i'm finding myself currently think mike myers:

because he's delicious

shrek-set in another timezone, he portrays a 'beast' in a way

'evil woman' is in an austin powers film

his bacon number is 2

having said that, being delicious, the rule of double-crossing, a devil in disguise in a way and a bacon number of 2 it could well b robert carlyle

Robert Carlyle would be cool!! :D