"A big delicious guest announcement" - 7 PM on 27/2!

25 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'll make sure my last words are a clue while I am slowly freezing to death.

No snow here, but below freezing even throughout the day. Maybe hell will freeze over after all. 

I hear its very Cold in Fortitude :) Freya Lennox aka... Michelle Fairley 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

And when Queen Disney says it's bad you know it's got to be true!  (I love Disney films but not that one!)

I like Frozen, but I wish to take this opportunity to point out that Anna is the hero of that film, not Elsa - Elsa sucks and people need to stop dressing like her as if she's the hero just because she sings a song and can shoot snowballs out of her butt.

Edited by natedammit
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Raylenth said:

And when Queen Disney says it's bad you know it's got to be true!  (I love Disney films but not that one!)

I think it's so overhyped, it's not even funny. I saw it first on a plane getting to Florida after having been lucky enough to score a pass for the Anna and Elsa meet and was sitting there waiting for the big thing to come and nothing happened. Then the credits rolled and I was "huh?"

Plus an area in Disneyland Park California that had been very dear to me was rethemed to that *censored* one year and I lost one of my favorite things to do there. So since then Elsa and her company have been pretty much known as the original "F word" among me and my friends.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, natedammit said:

I like Frozen, but I wish to take this opportunity to point out that Anna is the hero of that film, not Elsa - Elsa sucks and people need to stop dressing like her as if she's the hero just because she sings a song and can shoot snowballs out of her butt.

It's the nose.

If we were doing a Disney quiz that now would be 10 points off Team Bear.

10 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'll make sure my last words are a clue while I am slowly freezing to death.

No snow here, but below freezing even throughout the day. Maybe hell will freeze over after all. 

A reference to Hell's kitchen?  That's another Daredevil clue.  Although I really hope it's not Charlie Cox as I have already had to allocate a scary amount of money to LFCC and it's only February!

I think it´s Tina Fey, Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell or Matt Vogel. Because of you´re Quote from earlier from the movie Muppets Most Wanted (First rule of double-cross: you don't announce the double-cross before you double-cross. It's not even a rule, because it's so obvious). Really hoping for Tina Fey ;)

4 minutes ago, Sabrina-23 said:

I think it´s Tina Fey, Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell or Matt Vogel. Because of you´re Quote from earlier from the movie Muppets Most Wanted (First rule of double-cross: you don't announce the double-cross before you double-cross. It's not even a rule, because it's so obvious). Really hoping for Tina Fey ;)

Could be Stanley Tucci. the devil/hell clues could be fore The Devil Wears Prada.

Tom Hiddleston, James McAvoy, Danny Trejo and Toby Jones are also in it.

• Like 1