"A big delicious guest announcement" - 7 PM on 27/2!

40 minutes ago, forever_charmed said:

I said it before and I'll say it again Emilia Clarke  ( she made that heart look delicious in Game Of Thrones  *gags * ) 

Gonna stick with Meatloaf in the hope I'm wrong and you're right!:wub:

Edited by robmoriarty
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, forever_charmed said:

I said it before and I'll say it again Emilia Clarke  ( she made that heart look delicious in Game Of Thrones  *gags * ) 

By heart..;)...I am a Tyrell but I support your choice. If the mother of dragons will show up I will grab a diamond pass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, forever_charmed said:

I am beginning to feel like a Fish out of Water. I never got into Game of Thrones either.

But there may be a Red Wedding in here eventually. No one offered me a cookie bribe yet. 

• Haha 1

Doug Jones?.  Abe Sapien - literally a fish out of water and he's Amphibian Man in The Shape OF Water and he was in The Strain - a series about Vampires!.

And he was in a film called Legion as a character called Ice Cream Man

Edited by Raylenth

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

What are you having to get up at 4am for?  Hopefully it's not for Pokemon stalking?

I got my moonlight Pokemon the day after it premiered, pretty much jumped at me on the parking lot at work. :lol:

No, a certain ice hockey team made the final at the Olympics.

Just wish they weren't held so many time zones away. Could as well be on the moon. ><

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Doug Jones?.  Abe Sapien - literally a fish out of water and he's Amphibian Man in The Shape OF Water and he was in The Strain - a series about Vampires!.

And he was in a film called Legion as a character called Ice Cream Man

I'm going with Doug as well. He played a Kelpian on ST:Discovery and they were eaten in the mirror universe which would itself tie into the hell reference. Plus the mirror Captain Lorca was fond of eating fortune cookies. 

I'm going to pop on my Sherlock hat and try some of the 'clues' :king: Also, my Sherlock hat looks a bit like a crown

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I am beginning to feel like a Fish out of Water. I never got into Game of Thrones either.

But there may be a Red Wedding in here eventually. No one offered me a cookie bribe yet. 

b8c60af6e97d0ba99ec594666ff1a2a93fce2208

The Red Wedding Part of that post is self explanatory.

8 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What? I thought everyone had tasted blood and wanted more? ;)

IC.jpg

36 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

At least you won't have to get your butt out of bed 4 AM Sunday hopefully?

24.jpg

(This is a bit more tenuous)

22 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

A "delicious guest"

CC.jpg

Based on that I'm going to guess:

Michelle Fairley!

Might be way off but at least some the clues fit dammit!

Edited by tompain100

15 minutes ago, posey1234 said:

Tom hanks big and he was in apolo 13

And to add to that. 

4am. A scooter song. In Larry Crowne Tom Hanks drives a scooter on The cover. He Crashed a Wedding in 2016 not a red one though. He actually dates a mermaid in Splash talk about a fish out of water. Then the comment about being drunk....a league of their own... ok. I can go on :)

• Like 1