"A big delicious guest announcement" - 7 PM on 27/2!

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What? I thought everyone had tasted blood and wanted more? ;)

It is still not Sylvester. He was out last time already and is out for this game and any further games related to LFACC.

I would still like to know what connection Andrew Lincoln has to "delicious" though. :lol: Carol and her Cookies I'd get, but that is about the only Walking Dead related idea I personally have.

They could be very delicious to the walkers if that helps 

28 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

had tasted blood

True Blood reference?

28 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

is out for this game

Delicious has been mentioned, therefore leading to Hunger, now Game?

Someone from True Bloody and/or Hunger Games?

• Like 1

Posting for LisaLovegood who can't remember her forum login:

Donald Sutherland: Hunger Games, President Snow had a constant taste of blood in his mouth.

Edit: She has now sorted her login so I guess I'll take credit for this guess instead! :P

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Donald Sutherland: Hunger Games, President Snow had a constant taste of blood in his mouth.

Edit: She has now sorted her login so I guess I'll take credit for this guess instead! :P

No you are not! Credit stays with me, although it's probably the wrong name anyway XD 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

And talking about Donald, his Son Kiefer Sutherland has tasted blood in some movies and shows. For instance 24 and for that matter Lost boys. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chayanua said:

If from Hunger Games ... PLEASE let it be Alexander Ludwig!!! So it would be the first Vikings guest too ... 

I may be completely and utterly wrong, but looking at his IMDB page I personally don't think he would warrant a build up if this is a single guest announcement. 

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What? I thought everyone had tasted blood and wanted more? ;)

You're already having fun with this ;)

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Facebook may think it knows everything. But not everyone agrees.

I don't know why but this makes me think of the Everybody Knows song from the justice league film but I can't see how other clues would fit anyone from it so... don't mind me. Carry on. ;)