Interesting note about any evening activities

Raylenth

As this question came up last year with regards to the GOT evening episode talk with the guests and we weren't sure what the answer was, I thought I'd post this here for this year in case it comes up again - I was just looking at the tickets page for something else and saw this in the T's & C's of an item and it would be easy to miss.

SPECIAL NOTE: Any activity starting after 7pm does NOT require an entry ticket to LFCC to gain entry to the late evening event.

1 hour ago, Namine said:

what usually goes on apart from the GOT talk? Seems interesting lol

Nothing specific, just occasionally there may be an evening event but it's not guaranteed or anything.  Last year they had a few of the GOT cast discussing a specific episode whilst it played.

https://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94672-an-evening-with-the-cast-of-game-of-thrones/&

I think there was also the Smodcast.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

On 18/02/2018 at 10:49 PM, Raylenth said:

Nothing specific, just occasionally there may be an evening event but it's not guaranteed or anything.  Last year they had a few of the GOT cast discussing a specific episode whilst it played.

https://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94672-an-evening-with-the-cast-of-game-of-thrones/&

I think there was also the Smodcast.

Sadly (or gladly) the Game of Thrones episode thingie turned into just a talk. I expected an episode, we got fun chat for an hour.

It was all a bit confused I guess as it was after hours and new to the event. Some Staff didnt even know about it, but these after hours events extend the day - so bring them on I say!!!!