Cosplay - what are you going to LFCC as

Namine

So since I'm no longer doing Collectormania (it's okay SM, it's your own con lol), I've decided to bring my PR Samurai Red Ranger cosplay forward to that and I'm going to also be cosplaying as GwenPool from the Marvel Comics.

1 hour ago, Namine said:

So since I'm no longer doing Collectormania (it's okay SM, it's your own con lol), I've decided to bring my PR Samurai Red Ranger cosplay forward to that and I'm going to also be cosplaying as GwenPool from the Marvel Comics.

Looking forward to seeing that! :D

I have just completed the application for the final (never entered any masquerade before so slightly s***ting myself). depending on what happens I will be, Cersei Lannister,  Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) and Astrid (How to train your dragon 2). 

Dreading getting to London with all the weapons. 

Hi on Friday I’m cosplaying as Link from the legend of Zelda however I am going As Link/ Frozen mashup . I have this gorgeous colour fabric and I don’t want to waste it. I can’t wait to get started however I’ve got to make myself a little red velvet waistcoat fast for my Mickey Mouse sorcerers apprentice outfit for when I go on holiday to EuroDisney in May. Saturday I’m going out myself as I’m doing a lot of photos with people and I tend to be myself in those

I was thinking about what to do for a possible cosplay and this morning I decided I'm going to go as the 9th Doctor! I'm getting my picture with Christopher Eccleston on the Sunday and, as a big Doctor Who fan, it only seems right! The good thing is that it isn't too unusual so I can get away with wearing it on the train. I bought the jacket online this morning and it's a pretty nice looking jacket so I'll probably wear it even when not doing the cosplay. :-)

I'm cosplaying as a tired (probably very warm/flustered) 22 year old male who is juggling too many poster tubes and rushing around trying to get autographs from diamond guests that I don't have diamond passes for. 

As you can tell, it's going to take a lot of work and preparation so I just hope I can finish it in time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, Sam_Carter96 said:

I'm cosplaying as a tired (probably very warm/flustered) 22 year old male who is juggling too many poster tubes and rushing around trying to get autographs from diamond guests that I don't have diamond passes for. 

As you can tell, it's going to take a lot of work and preparation so I just hope I can finish it in time. 

I think you will probably nail it as well.

I am the farthest thing from a legit cosplayer, but have two cosplays I'm considering wearing at LFCC.

"Considering" is the key word here, because one of them (Clara) has multiple layers and might end up being quite warm, and the other (Agent Carter) has uncomfortable shoes.

Do those of you who cosplay outside of the Masquerade wear the thing all day, or do you bring a change of clothes for comfort?

Right...soooo since I got a refund from eBay, I treat myself to another cosplay - Rapunzel from Tangled...now question is, do I dare go both days with wearing 2 cosplays which will be made from spandex lycra (which, potentially could bleed if it's too hot!) or just use one and go as Rapunzel on the other day.

Got my 9th Doctor jacket yesterday... and I love it! I'll need to break it in a bit as it looks a bit new and it is cool enough to wear as an 'out and about' jacket. Not sure whether I've picked a good time of year for that though!

Hopefully my t-shirt will arrive today! :-)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SirGeeksalot said:

Got my 9th Doctor jacket yesterday... and I love it! I'll need to break it in a bit as it looks a bit new and it is cool enough to wear as an 'out and about' jacket. Not sure whether I've picked a good time of year for that though!

What can we say to that but

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 04/05/2018 at 10:53 AM, SirGeeksalot said:

I’ve cosplayed as 9 the last two LFCCs.

Will be cosplaying as 9 on the Saturday this year.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sebster118 said:

I’ve cosplayed as 9 the last two LFCCs.

Will be cosplaying as 9 on the Saturday this year.

Cool! I need to get a bit of a move on and get my boots and trousers! Otherwise I shall be the 9th Doctor in his boxers... which wouldn't be very show accurate! ;-)

3 minutes ago, LadyDeTemps said:

So is anyone else cosplaying as a character from blackadder?

I'll be wandering around dressed as mrs miggins on the Saturday.

I may melt in all the layers.

This one would be pretty cool though.. and I bet Tim and Tony will love it.

latest?cb=20120418203838

26 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'm always in awe at cosplayers, a lot of work and skill. The latter of which I sorely lack and any attempt on my part would produce something on this level:

134954739_1183a42041.jpg

The Neck of our folklore would be the easiest I could think of but I doubt I would be let in. I just lack the patience to create something, even though I been offered help. I love going to medieval faire weeks and then I dress up in authentic (copy mind you) of medieval clothes, not the Hollywood fairytale humbug. :lol: My favourite one turns 30 years this year and the fair is just two weeks after lfcc.

Edited by Chris1970

Just now, Chris1970 said:

The Neck of our folklore would be the easiest I could think of but I doubt I would be let in. I just lack the patience to create something, even though I been offered help. I live going to medieval faire weeks and then I dress up in authentic (copy mind you) of medieval clothes, not the Hollywood fairytale humbug. :lol: My favourite one turns 20 years this year and the fair is just two weeks after lfcc.

Something nice to look forward to when the weekend has finished :)

Just now, Broo said:

Something nice to look forward to when the weekend has finished :)

Yes, gives me the chance to swing a sword. :D It is fun, and ppl take photos and stuff. Just a few happy days. I hope the weather will be with us this year, rainy last plus I had a cold. I will travel to the city and look into some new stuff next week, so might change outfit.

13 hours ago, Broo said:

I'm always in awe at cosplayers, a lot of work and skill. The latter of which I sorely lack and any attempt on my part would produce something on this level:

134954739_1183a42041.jpg

You should totally come dressed as Ralph Wiggum.

• Haha 1