Cosplay - what are you going to LFCC as

Namine

Right, before I start this, my apologies if this has already been started (I cannot see it on the threads part that's all!)

So who are you cosplaying as at this year's London Film And Comic Con?

I'm going to be hopefully cosplaying as the Pink Ranger from Power Rangers Ninja Steel/Super Ninja Steel and the 13th Doctor (post regeneration Twice Upon A Time).

• Like 1

I think I am going as Matt Murdock (Daredevil) same as my picture which I did last year.

I have a John Snow costume from Game Of Thrones complete with Longclaw for one day.

And the last day I will be my favourite Doctor, David Tennant. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sebster118 said:

Friday - 7th Doctor

Saturday - 9th Doctor

Sunday- 12th Doctor

I'm not sure what day I will be cosplaying as the 13th doctor (probably Saturday since Peter Capaldi is there), if I see ya there, I'll try and grab a pic with you! :D

• Like 1

Haven't decided yet. I was thinking maybe it is time to make a BSG costume since there are so many guests from the show this year. I have a badge I can sew on which I bought at a previous Con, so I just have to gather the clothes and the shoes. Only thing making me hesitate is if I have to buy army boots just for the costume, it will be too much money given for shoes I will wear only once or twice.

Another option is Hogwarts student (already have a costume), but that may get too hot in the crowded building.

39 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

Haven't decided yet. I was thinking maybe it is time to make a BSG costume since there are so many guests from the show this year. I have a badge I can sew on which I bought at a previous Con, so I just have to gather the clothes and the shoes. Only thing making me hesitate is if I have to buy army boots just for the costume, it will be too much money given for shoes I will wear only once or twice.

Another option is Hogwarts student (already have a costume), but that may get too hot in the crowded building.

Ebay or charity shops for cheap ones?

48 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
1 hour ago, whitewillow said:

Ebay or charity shops for cheap ones?

Or join the army?

On 20/2/2018 at 12:25 PM, whitewillow said:

I use black trekking boots for my BSG costume. I bought them at a discount store for 10$ or so. They're not quite screen accurate, but they get the job done.
If you do get real army boots, the good thing is, they're probably useful for lots of other costumes! Edit: or real combat, as the bear points out...

I dressed as a Hogwarts student last year. The heat is significant but bearable. Edit: Katie Leung's announcement means I'll be male Luna again. Go Ravenclaw!!

On topic: once again I'll dress as Supermario on Saturday. Because I have too much fun with it. For one of the other days I should wear my BSG duty blues, seems only proper this year!

Edited by MarioVl
  • Like 1

I was planning a Valkyrie cosplay, but since Meatloaf has been announced I may have to rethink that and go for Columbia (RHPS).

One day I will get to wear a cape. One day.

(Nearest I have gotten is Hogwarts robes last year, and as said above, it was warm, but not horrific, at least after I took the cardigan off!)

• Like 1

Wouldn't be a LFCC for me without chappers in the bag, so of course charlie chaplin cosplay is coming to london with me again. its the highlight of my year walking around earls court in that costume and traveling on public transport as so many people seem to love it, one year even had total strangers that had no clue about the convention running up to me asking for photos in the tube station and i then put them on to the convention, a policeman too who in return for putting him on to an awesome convention opened the police telephone box for me in earls court so i could "get a picture inside the tardis" coolest police man ever lol

l13900079_10154399351823524_8355129671325

Now, as for the other days, i think i may go chaplin for both saturday and sunday, not doing the friday, thats our sight seeing day. main reason for this would be less packing lol and also more photo ops. but if i do decided on something else it would likely be an anime cosplay.

• Like 4

Well since Ninja Steel Pink might be shoved to the backburner, I was thinking of maybe doing a Wonder Woman (Justice League/BvS/Wonder Woman '17) cosplay since Jason Momoa and Ray Fisher are there lol. I don't know yet though.

On ‎21‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 3:32 PM, whitewillow said:

Thanks for the tips re: army boots! Ebay doesn't seem like a good option, since I want to try them on before buying them, but trekking boots might be worth it since I could find another use for them.

Don't know if you've found them by now, I got some boots through Amazon last year. They came from the UK so you could return them if they wouldn't fit, mine were only 15 pounds or something, really cheap actually. I'm not sure but think the seller was ShoeGeeks or something like that :)

EDIT: I'm not too sure which days I'm going nor what I'll be cosplaying yet. Maybe something GOT, thinking of Sansa's Bolton/Stark wedding dress to get a photo with Iwan Rheon, but have to see what else I'll make before LFCC.

Edited by LisaLovegood

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...