Latest Guest Announcement - PETER CAPALDI

showmasters

Just saw a picture of a fan with Peter and a couple of classic Doctors from another event, and now I hope so bad Showmasters will release a joint photo op with Peter, Sylvester McCoy, and Colin Baker together! I’d be epic! :o Now more than ever I can’t wait to meet Peter in July! :D:D:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who Peter’s hair has gone short again as well it’s like he’s gone back to series 8! :lol:

I hope he lets it grow out again so he’ll have his iconic Series 10 fluffy hair back in time for July :lol::P

I’m excited as well, I can’t believe we’ll really meet him in just a few months’ time! :o

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

I hope he lets it grow out again so he’ll have his iconic Series 10 fluffy hair back in time for July :lol::P

I’m excited as well, I can’t believe we’ll really meet him in just a few months’ time! :o

Gonna get starstruck when you meet him? :P

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 @Law-dono I am going to try my hardest not to be like that when I meet him, don’t want to embarrass myself in front of my idol:P

But yeah feel free to put that first aid station in @Queen_Sindel we might need it! :lol: 

My younger sister is the same. My parents bought her a diamond pass for her birthday (she turns 21 in September). She may need medical attention when she meets Peter too :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EllaBlair said:

My younger sister is the same. My parents bought her a diamond pass for her birthday (she turns 21 in September). She may need medical attention when she meets Peter too :lol:

That is a very nice 21st pressie.  :D