Latest Guest Announcement - PETER CAPALDI

showmasters

1 minute ago, EllaBlair said:

I got Peter's autograph and he is so lovely @R4wly97 you won't be disappointed. He talked to us for a few minutes and asked questions. He signed my joint photo with him and Pearl which I got Pearl to sign too.

Aww that’s great glad you had a nice time with him! 

Reporting back for @R4wly97 and any other Capaldians meeting him tomorrow: he’s beyond amazing, the best guest I’ve ever met. He was so welcoming and energetic at the photo shoot, doing poses for everyone, giving hugs, and taking people’s hands, making you feel like he was waiting especially for you. He did his classic dramatic pose in my pic :D

He was equally amazing at the signing session, but he’s a really slow singer so prioritize his auto if you want it done soon. He personalizes every auto and talks for a few moments with everyone, which make the experience extra special but also take up more time. He only reached DP number 240 today, so unfortunately high number DP holders and everyone with a VQ ticket missed out. I was one of the last people to be called (I’m DP number 99 but I naively left him later in the day...) at 6 pm, but he still dedicated my auto with his trademark personalization (Cosmic to meet you + Dr. ?), and he spent a couple of minutes talking about Italy, Scotland, which other Doctor Who guests I was meeting, shaking hands and all. I can’t post my photos now because I’m using a super slow hotel wifi and I’m running low on mobile data, but I’ll upload everything in the next few weeks once I’m back at home ;)

Apart from the Tennant announcement, he was the highlight of my day. Enjoy his charismatic face and fluffy curls tomorrow :P

• Like 4