Latest Guest Announcement - PETER CAPALDI

showmasters

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

Omg you got it! I’ve literally just looked on Eventbrite and it says sold out and I was so worried you had missed out but you haven’t you’ve got the last DP so I’m really happy for you! :clap:

YAAAY! I am so happy and sort of interested - if my DP is last I wonder what number will it be :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

You think there were only so few of those? I'd guess more like 200...

I don’t know I suppose it just made me think maybe there weren’t quite so many because they are the first DPs to sell out for a guest??

12 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I BOUGHT IT!

I now have a totally empty account. Not even joking. I really hope to survive a few days with that now. But yeah. I have the DP for PC :D 

Totally not stalkerish but I know your name now! :lol:

Just now, R4wly97 said:

I don’t know I suppose it just made me think maybe there weren’t quite so many because they are the first DPs to sell out for a guest??

Jason Momoa was first - they just added a few for Friday for him. But technically yeah, Capaldi might be considered the first to sell out.

There either weren't so many of them or there were many people interested in them. :D  

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

They don't release that info but they will have sold more than 60.

Just now, fanowaty said:

Well, nice to meet you then :D Did it help you somehow? XD

Lol.  It turns out I have spoken to you on Facebook a couple of times but posting you got the last Peter pass made me realise it was yourself :lol:

1 hour ago, fanowaty said:

Nice. Now I want to know your name :D Still, so happy now, yay!

I have discovered that I do not in fact know your secret identity Fan, there was a convergence of massive coincidences but you are safe, I can't stalk you in real life.

• Haha 2

Was slightly tempted to get his DP, and then pick up Pearl and David's autos on friday, because I loved series 10. Alas sadly I think i'm just short money wise. If I get them, I won't be able to get any non-diamond guests at the con, and I know i'll regret not meeting Arthur Darvill more. Oh well, such is life! 

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...