Latest Guest Announcement - GRACE PARK

showmasters

1 hour ago, only_jay said:

I feel I may need to try and watch Battlestar so many guests for the show. I would hate to love it and miss all of them! :lol:

Do it :-) just remember the first few episodes  (the mini series) are not even that great, but once it officially starts its mind blowing!

And it is dawning on me how many guests from Battlestar we are getting together! Makes me wonder who next from the show!!! And if they all get in on a talk together it will be Fracking Amazing!

4 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

Do it :-) just remember the first few episodes  (the mini series) are not even that great, but once it officially starts its mind blowing!

And it is dawning on me how many guests from Battlestar we are getting together! Makes me wonder who next from the show!!! And if they all get in on a talk together it will be Fracking Amazing!

Oh I disagree. The miniseries is excellent. However I concur the first few seasons just keep getting better and better, even when you think they can't possibly do anything more to blow your mind. I've watched it many times with many of my PAs over the years and they've all been hooked on it within 20 minutes. I've got just as much enjoyment out of watching it repeatedly as well. #AllOfThisHasHappenedBefore:P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MarioVl said:

Same here, I loved it from minute 1. But I've heard more people say that they struggled with the miniseries. So, for anyone that starts it for the first time and feels the same, hang in there!

possibly due to length I might agree. It was first shown as six mini episodes, possibly slightly more manageable. However it sets up the rest of the series beautifully and to date I have yet to meet anyone who's ever predicted the twist at the end of it...:huh:

• Like 1