Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN WESLEY SHIPP

showmasters

10 minutes ago, sidjames said:

Bit misleading then if the 'big guests' were for London:

Humongous Guest Announcements Thursday 7 PM!

By Queen_Sindel, Saturday at 04:38 PM in Collectormania 25

Queen_Sindel    3,390

•  
  • Queen_Sindel
  • Showmasters Admin
  • 24,253 posts

For both CM25 and LFACC.

She just said there was guests for CM25 and London. She didn't say how many were for each, mate.

As wjbleming said, I never said how many for which show. At that point I posted I didn't know myself. I've said it countless times, just because I am a mod I do not get info about announcements in advance. My main goal was to post the info fast before someone complaints again about Facebook users getting preferential treatment.

I copied the wording from Facebook because I was worried if I phrase it differently then we'd get questions "is this the same announcement posted on Facebook?"

Really, at this point the only safe wording seems to be "we are announcing an undertermined amounts of people who may have been in a movie, a TV show or something completely different who may go ape sh*t about or who may bore you to death for something you may make it to or something you may miss." And no doubt someone would find something wrong with that way to phrase it still.

Second, we are in a guest announcement topic which has now gone severely astray. I hope all questions have been answered now and we can go back on topic.

• Like 1

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...