Clue List from Guest Announcement Guessing Game

23 minutes ago, Broo said:

Haha these are awesome! Love that the bridge "clue" wasn't one at all afterall :lol:

Thank you again for doing all this, made for such a fun build-up, please do this again! If you'd be up to it of course ;)

I'm certainly up for it. If the office allows me for sure. There may be certain circumstances where they don't want me to do it for one reason or the other. But as long as circumstances allow and everyone plays nice I don't think there will be big issues. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

At the risk of you throwing rocks at me: I never made it through more than the pilot of the new BSG and trusted Wikipedia on this.

:o:o:o

You shock me QS, you should watch more - one of the best I've ever seen many, many times.

As Time Magazine said "Best new show of 2004. Most of you will think this is a joke. The rest of you have watched it."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

:o:o:o

You shock me QS, you should watch more - one of the best I've ever seen many, many times.

As Time Magazine said "Best new show of 2004. Most of you will think this is a joke. The rest of you have watched it."

Not my thing. Trust me, I tried. Especially because I met Katee Sackhoff before I even saw the first bit of the show and she's one of the sweetest persons I ever met. 

I did make it through more than I saw of Stargate Universe though. ;) 

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Well done Queen, that was well played!

Thank you.

Though I was sure you'd be the one to get Jewel after I posted the Wraith hint. :lol: I  was trying to go for Dr. Keller hints and had to stop myself when I realized anything remotedly referring to anything medical would be considered a Doctor Who clue. :lol:

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Though I was sure you'd be the one to get Jewel after I posted the Wraith hint. :lol: I  was trying to go for Dr. Keller hints and had to stop myself when I realized anything remotedly referring to anything medical would be considered a Doctor Who clue. :lol:

I'll be honest that I kind of drifted off Atlantis in the last seasons so don't remember much about her being in it at all.

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The Wraith appearance was second season. The main stint as Keller came in season 4.

Lost count of the number of times I wished I was stranded on an alien space station on the other side of the universe with no hope of returning home surrounded by life-force sucking aliens, just on the off chance she could be my doctor!:wub:

On 15/2/2018 at 2:23 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

The honour of the first correct guess - Jewel Staite - goes to HankMarvin 86! Congratulations!

Canadian wasn't meant as a clue for her, but it got you on the right track anyway. :smile: I was so sure I had actually said too much with the first Wraith clue, but it seems no one but me cares about Stargate anymore. :crying:

Also hats off to Marty Mcfly!

He had the third right guess, but seeing Ray only had two hints (I had a devil of a time coming up with anything cause I am a Marvel girl myself) I think his was the most impressive one.

Our second correct guess... WrongName with a slightly mangled version of Faerie Tanith's favorite, Costas Mandylor.

And let's not forget our last minute entry MarioVI who picked up on Grace Park. :D 

Yay!! This was fun ^^

So, about our prizes :whistling::angel:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Thanks for some great clues, QS. I was way off with most of it! Looking forward to the next ones.

(On a side note, any chance of getting a few posts unpinned? The pinned ones have now filled the whole front page!)

Done now. I put it on the list with my usual routines now. I am still too used to SM unpinning old announcement when they do the new ones.

• Like 2