Humongous Guest Announcement Thursday

5 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

'half a dozen clues'. 'Dirty Dozen.'

I'm assuming dozen is a clue? 

Tom Welling who's in Cheaper By The Dozen? He's also in Lucifer and you used the :firedevil: emote earlier. 

I'm currently binge watching smallville so that would be awesome!

4 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Or Dozen is 12 which could be 12 Strong,  Ocean's Twelve, 12 Years A Slave, Twelve (narrated by Kiefer Sutherland), 12 Rounds (Aidan Gillen), 12th Doctor...

Or it may just be the name of a group who started as Magnificent Seven and then expanded.

9 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

oh is it? Completely lost track of time over these STUPID CLUES I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE WHAT IS A CLUE AND WHAT ISNT WHAT ARE VIRTUAL QUEUING TICKETS CAN I PAY FOR ONE AUTOGRAPH AND GET FOUR THINGS SIGNED WHERE IS HUGH JACKMAN AHHHHH

WHY CANT YOU DRIVE THE GUEST AROUND TO MY HOUSE SO I CAN MEET THEM FOR FREE, OTHER EVENTS OFFER THAT SERVICE, EVERYONE SUCKS!

Normal service will resume shortly

2 minutes ago, RipleyRaptor said:

My guesses for LFCC show,

The Rock (Humungous guest) and Jeff Goldblum and I'm hoping for Sam Neil also. Hopeful guesses but that's what I'd love.

I'm holding you to my prize @Queen_Sindel if any are correct ;)

You have to be the first one to have guessed the name Ripley, so Jeff's been mentioned a few times and I'm sure The Rock was said as well.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Who it's not:

Sly

Hugh Jackman

Who it may be:

Saw person

Chris Pratt

Jeff Goldblum

Jodie Whittaker

copy and paste as you wish! 

I doubt it’s Chris Pratt. Surely QS wouldn’t just say the full name of a movie he’s one of the main characters in. That’s far too easy. 

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Missed me? :P I went Pokemon hunting with the Dirty Dozen.

Seeing I caught the damn thing I am feeling nice. Clues have been given for more than three guests. This was the most amount of "pooled" guesses I've seen so far.

Well thinking of Dirty Dozen, I think the only one that is alive is Donald Sutherland and that.... Would be truly epic beyond anything I could possible imagin.