Humongous Guest Announcement Thursday

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry guys for disappearing. I had to stop at my parents' place and deliver their new toaster.

Another clue... well I'll answer a question instead. Yes, there have been correct guesses. 

Funny enough not for the guest I dropped the most hints for. Seems 8 isn't a that magic number after all.

EDIT: Oh, and anyone dying is severely decreasing the chances I get permission to do this again. :lol:

I hope they were all me and we’re getting Chris Hemsworth, Elijah Wood, Zoe Saldana, Jeff Goldblum, Pierce Brosnan, Kiefer Sutherland, Tom Welling, Sonequa Martin-Green, Andy Serkis, Ryan Reynolds, Maisie Williams, Martin Freeman, Karen Gillan, Michael Rooker, Gal Gadot, Kim Dickens and, of course, Hugh Jackman :P

10 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That would take away all the fun. I've been assured it is fun trying to figure out if I am giving a clue or messing with you. :lol:

I will be posting a list once all announcements have been made.

My mum maybe, cause she gave me coconut cookies so you don't drain all life out of me in the last hour. ;) No. And even if they did, my father doesn't speak any English to begin with.

Coconut (milk) is used with pineapple to make a pina colada and you’ve mentioned both of those. WHYYY

“Seems 8 isn't a that magic number after all.”

why the number 8 and not the word eight? 

Sense8? Freema Agyeman? Naveen Andrews? 

Ocean’s 8?

Helena Bonham Carter!!!!

She’s also in Toast and you’ve just mentioned toaster AND she’s in Magnificent 7 the tv movie in 2005 and you mentioned Magnificent Seven but we all thought of the wrong one!!!

Edited by Sam_Carter96

1 minute ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Ocean’s 8? Helena Bonham Carter!!!!She’s also in Toast and you’ve just mentioned toaster AND she’s in Magnificent 7 the tv movie in 2005.

OMG DONT I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEE HBC ahhhhh

Edited by Lenasbitch92

23 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry guys for disappearing. I had to stop at my parents' place and deliver their new toaster.

Another clue... well I'll answer a question instead. Yes, there have been correct guesses. 

Funny enough not for the guest I dropped the most hints for. Seems 8 isn't a that magic number after all.

EDIT: Oh, and anyone dying is severely decreasing the chances I get permission to do this again. :lol:

Toaster? Number 8? Grace Park!!

5 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Ocean’s 8?

Helena Bonham Carter!!!!

She’s also in Toast and you’ve just mentioned toaster AND she’s in Magnificent 7 the tv movie in 2005 and you mentioned Magnificent Seven but we all thought of the wrong one!!!

And ‘magic’ number aka Harry Potter/a witch