Humongous Guest Announcement Thursday

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You will soon, you've made it through the day :lol:

Don't because then your corpse will be all stinky when you get there!

I'm already stinky, my rare day off work having stayed in my pyjamas all day hahaha :)

Sorry guys for disappearing. I had to stop at my parents' place and deliver their new toaster.

Another clue... well I'll answer a question instead. Yes, there have been correct guesses. 

Funny enough not for the guest I dropped the most hints for. Seems 8 isn't a that magic number after all.

EDIT: Oh, and anyone dying is severely decreasing the chances I get permission to do this again. :lol:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry guys for disappearing. I had to stop at my parents' place and deliver their new toaster.

Another clue... well I'll answer a question instead. Yes, there have been correct guesses. 

Funny enough not for the guest I dropped the most hints for. Seems 8 isn't a that magic number after all.

Don't your parent realise how important this is?  Do they know who it is?  can they tell us?

1 minute ago, CatherineRice said:

Can we have a recap of the clues so far please QS ?

That would take away all the fun. I've been assured it is fun trying to figure out if I am giving a clue or messing with you. :lol:

I will be posting a list once all announcements have been made.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Don't your parent realise how important this is?  Do they know who it is?  can they tell us?

My mum maybe, cause she gave me coconut cookies so you don't drain all life out of me in the last hour. ;) No. And even if they did, my father doesn't speak any English to begin with.

• Haha 1