Humongous Guest Announcement Thursday

2 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Chris Hemsworth?

he’s humongous.

He’s in Star Trek 1 and 2 (Bridge and borg).

He’s in 12 Strong (Dozen)

the thing about a woman taking over from a man could be the new Ghostbusters?

i don’t know

I did not realise he was in Trek! I would love it to be him.

6 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Morning everyone!

Did everyone have a nice breakfast before we start again? I had... orange juice and a nice fresh yoghurt with granola and pineapple.

As for prices... we can make it a custom forum title of your choice if someone guesses correct. Remember there will be several announcements, so there can be several winners. Only the first person to guess a name correct wins.

And yes, clue list coming after the announcement. If I mess this up they will yell at me.

Just realised that you mentioned pineapple here and you mentioned Pina Colada which has pineapple juice in it.

Someone from Pineapple Express?

Louise Spence from Pineapple Dance Studios?

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Remember, not all clues point to the same guest, and this is not about one guest only. You don't have to pierce everything I say together and make it fit to one guest exclusively. :lol: 

We know, we’re just trying to justify why it must be the guests we really want! 

(Although I have already met Chris Hemsworth so wouldn’t meeting him again haha)

3 hours ago, GMan said:

If that is a clue, that was a line from 'The Fly' and I know Jeff Golblum is on the con circuit this year, plus of course he was in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 which of course is the pina colada clue.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he was in Thor Ragnarok, not in GotG... the piña colada leads to GotG , couple that with humongous, might be Dave Bautista

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I couldn't stand seeing people upset and decided to fulfil their wish and torture them instead?

You sound very sadistic QS ...... torture torture and torture .... are these clues to a sick warped guest or your own personal fantasies lol ?